07/19/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gillette Stadium

downzy

Seeing the show live in person was a whole different situation compared to watching a stream or something. I just woke up a little bit ago and I wish I was going again tonight. I hope they come back to Gillette someday, I'll go for sure. I've uploaded my footage of Coma. I've got Estranged recorded as well but I'll have to upload it a bit later. 

EDIT

Here's Estranged

Edited by Axl Rose aka God
  • Like 2

Just a heads up for anybody going to tonight's show. Forget tailgating and go into the venue as soon as possible. For this show I had crummy $30 nosebleeds. As I walked into the venue they told us to go to the upgrade tent. We traded our tickets for $280 second row seats!!!  No charge. This is crazy!!??  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheFormerSoul said:

Quick Review

The show was really great overall.  Lenny Kravitz really did a good set despite a few technical hiccups.  

Axl was on point for most of the show and his quality of voice wasn't really a big issue.  

Slash played great, and I was impressed with fortus as well.

Very few criticisms about the show itself, the only thing I noticed was that although Axl still performs well he looks frail and weathered these days.

It was a really awesome show, but I get the impression that the main glue that holds this tour together weighs heavily on leaning on the past rather then a continuation of the GnR story.  

Yeah, didn't he look a little tired this time round? Hope he won't burn out with all this touring.

5 hours ago, TheFormerSoul said:

Quick Review

The show was really great overall.  Lenny Kravitz really did a good set despite a few technical hiccups.  

Axl was on point for most of the show and his quality of voice wasn't really a big issue.  

Slash played great, and I was impressed with fortus as well.

Very few criticisms about the show itself, the only thing I noticed was that although Axl still performs well he looks frail and weathered these days.

It was a really awesome show, but I get the impression that the main glue that holds this tour together weighs heavily on leaning on the past rather then a continuation of the GnR story.  

Right, there's a lot of nostalgia involved and nothing new, yet. 

After seeing the core three together again last night, it's just how it has to be from now on. I'll love it when Adler appears and hopefully Izzy too once in awhile and maybe both on the same night but from this point on I don't think Axl can sell it to the fans anymore with his traveling circus of vagabond musicians that change like a revolving door.  

Was really a great show last night, and if I was 20 years younger I would have made the trip again to tonight's gig, just can't work on two straight 4 1/2 hr sleeps.  I hope in their maturity with age, they all realize that this is the way it should be, they can do some solo stuff but no one(Axl) can call it GNR anymore unless duff,slash and Axl are all on stage together.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheFormerSoul said:

Hopefully that will change very soon. 

• Like 1