07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

I posted something similar in the Nightrain ticket thread in the main section, so maybe I'll get more insight here--

I bought tickets in section 126 for the show..is that a decent spot as far as visibility goes? Especially compared to seats that are "closer" but to the side of the stadium. Haven't been to there in years to really remember. Also, I have a friend who was considering buying us section 8 tickets instead, but I have no idea what floor seats would be like. As someone who is pretty short, wouldn't that kinda suck? I usually do GA at concerts and have a good time but have to deal with a lot of shoving/obnoxious people trying to exploit my size and getting in my way. I know the sectioned seats on the floor will not be a free for all but will I be drowning in crowds of people mostly taller than me who would ruin any shot at a good view I can get?

Another thing--I got the Live Nation presale code tonight and am hoping to score better seats tomorrow morning, what are the odds of me being able to potentially sell the tickets I have now for face value? (my seat section mentioned above). So much for that Nightrain membership being worth it...

46 minutes ago, Crash Dieter said:

Me and my buddy Rio are travelling from Australia for this tour. This will be our first stop. Never been to New York before. I hope it likes to party.

I'm wetting myself with excitement.

New York definitely likes to party, 24/7. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. What other shows are you going to?

3 hours ago, DanielCT said:

New York definitely likes to party, 24/7. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. What other shows are you going to?

I thought NY would :headbang:

Going to Atlanta for the following show. I also have never been to Atlanta. I hope it likes to party too.

4 hours ago, axlsend said:

Could I ask a really dumb question regarding floor seating 1-5? Here in the UK all this area is GA standing, if I got seats here can you stand when the band are on or do you have to sit for all the gig which I don't think I could do? 

Yeah man, Probably everyone in the stadium will be standing the whole time Guns is on.

Btw axlsend, what tix did you end up getting with the contest? I'm in Section 4 row 4.

1 minute ago, axlsend said:

So it us ok to stand? I don't want Mr Security Man dragging me out. 

Downzy is sorting out the tickets, don't know where at the moment.... ☺

definitely, it's not even a question. everyone is going to be standing.

2 hours ago, axlsend said:

That's great. Do you think they'll add another night? It would be great if they did,  make our trip from England longer.

I'm really hoping for this. I either need a second show to get added or a major crash in the secondary market, or I'm gonna be in some damn shitty seats for way over face value... I think my desire to be in the building will trump financial sense, but hoping it won't come to that! With 4 days on either end of the show and a sellout within 24hrs, they've got to be thinking at least 1 more NY show, right?

10 minutes ago, axlslash said:

I'm really hoping for this. I either need a second show to get added or a major crash in the secondary market, or I'm gonna be in some damn shitty seats for way over face value... I think my desire to be in the building will trump financial sense, but hoping it won't come to that! With 4 days on either end of the show and a sellout within 24hrs, they've got to be thinking at least 1 more NY show, right?

I really hope so. If it's only one show we are still coming over for it but a second night would be fantastic. We need a second night announced so the tickets on stubhub will fall and we can do both nights, but as you say some times you have to live a little and financial sense goes out the window and who knows if this will happen again or if this is the final tour. Whatever happens we'll be there!

Edited by axlsend

48 minutes ago, axlsend said:

I really hope so. If it's only one show we are still coming over for it but a second night would be fantastic. We need a second night announced so the tickets on stubhub will fall and we can do both nights, but as you say some times you have to live a little and financial sense goes out the window and who knows if this will happen again or if this is the final tour. Whatever happens we'll be there!

I think there's a chance, but while Metlife sold out fast, there's still more tickets than I would've thought available in the other cities, and they have to balance it out. They're not going to want to add a second show and have the place 1/2 full. I doubt that would happen but who knows. For comparison, Coldplay is playing the weekend before and sold out quick. They added a second show, and there's tons of tickets available for it still.

59 minutes ago, axlslash said:

I have an extra pair of really good seats that I'm looking to dump if you're interested for face value. Section 5, row 32.