07/23/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

downzy

On Ticketmaster the show is now showing as sold out - if you go to buy tickets under the drop down box it says 'This show is SOLD OUT' above where the VIP tickets are, which are also sold out.

Edited by DanielCT

Hey all, first time poster long time lurker. Can't believe how fast these seats moved, if anyone has an extra pair (non floor) at face they're looking to unload please give me a heads up.

Hoping there will be a drop at some point, I can't imagine all seats are actually gone. Oh well if all else fails gotta stubhub it!

On April 3, 2016 at 7:58 PM, gunsguy said:

If you do not see your name up top as attending it is because I could not determine if you were going for sure.  I am watching for people saying they are going to add them to the list, if I miss anyone just post and tag me here

CynthiaGymnast will be attending thanks!

3 hours ago, Jono23 said:

If anyone happens to have 3 level 100 tickets they want to unload let me know and I'll pay immediately with whatever payment method you want!

I bit the bullet and paid the resale markup for section 133! See everyone there!

Edited by Jono23