08/03/16 - Arlington, TX - AT&T Stadium

downzy

18 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Update from AT&T Stadium:

Doors open at 6:30

Stadium parking opens at 5:00PM

Cash parking is $50

The foyer in front of the stadium will open when the lots do.

what is the foyer? Is it inside or outside the stadium? 

31 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Thank you for the information.

Do you know if there has been tram service from the lots to the stadium at past events?

There may be guys out biking people from parking to the venue. Not sure if that will be the case though. I've never seen a tram service though.

I paid $45 for parking when I ordered my GNR tickets. I took lot 13 only because 13 is my lucky number. I haven't been to this new stadium. Not a Cowboy's fan so never been.

I know they spent millions of dollars on this new place so the a/c better be working overtime on Wednesday. I'm on the side of the stadium in one of the hundred sections. Don't do pit nor do I do floor.

Anyway, since Texas has this curfew of no latter than 11:00 or so, I wonder if GNR will come on earlier or just come on at 10:00 and pay the fines again?

Anyway, I have a friend who saw them in New Jersey and said it was the best show ever!

I'm so excited to see Axl, Slash and Duff together again. I really wish Steven and Izzy would show up!

3 hours ago, rockphantom said:

I agree! Considering most fans paid over $250 for a ticket, parking should be FREE!! Highway robbery!!

When the Cowboys play the parking is $60. yeah, it's a rip off. All the parking in Dallas is a lot of money.

Besides the ticket prices and then if you pay merch and a shirt, you're talking hundreds of dollars by the time you get paid.

This is the new Texas stadium, so someone has to pay for it! lol

Finally, AT&T Stadium is top of the board!  Been waiting for this for sooooooooo long. Saw them back in 91 and then again in 92 with Metallica and of course the various solo iterations since. This is truly a "Not in this lifetime" moment. 

Went the VIP route for Dallas with seats in section C, Row 1 29-30. Will be in Houston too in row 21. 

Cheers!

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I paid $45 for parking when I ordered my GNR tickets. I took lot 13 only because 13 is my lucky number. I haven't been to this new stadium. Not a Cowboy's fan so never been.

I know they spent millions of dollars on this new place so the a/c better be working overtime on Wednesday. I'm on the side of the stadium in one of the hundred sections. Don't do pit nor do I do floor.

Anyway, since Texas has this curfew of no latter than 11:00 or so, I wonder if GNR will come on earlier or just come on at 10:00 and pay the fines again?

Anyway, I have a friend who saw them in New Jersey and said it was the best show ever!

I'm so excited to see Axl, Slash and Duff together again. I really wish Steven and Izzy would show up!

When the Cowboys play the parking is $60. yeah, it's a rip off. All the parking in Dallas is a lot of money.

Besides the ticket prices and then if you pay merch and a shirt, you're talking hundreds of dollars by the time you get paid.

This is the new Texas stadium, so someone has to pay for it! lol

Are you certain that there is a curfew? This is the first I heard of it.

2 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Would anyone be willing to buy me one of those tourbooks?

i would send the money plus the postage money right away

I'm picking two up for other members. If you want I can get you one.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FallToPieces65 said:

How are ticket sales lookin for this gig??? 

No idea. They never dropped ticket prices. They did do that travel zoo deal but that was just for seats in the back and up top, Houston sold well, but idk what the numbers are looking like. Obviously the stadium is unbelievably big so I would think its not close to sold out but I think they are expecting 50,000 

6 minutes ago, FallToPieces65 said:

So about half the stadium then, im surprised they booked here since this place holds over 100,000...

I think concert wise this one full would be closer to 70,000 than 100,000. It will be cool to see. I wonder if they will connect the concert feed to the big screen above midfield 

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think concert wise this one full would be closer to 70,000 than 100,000. It will be cool to see. I wonder if they will connect the concert feed to the big screen above midfield 

Obviously every venue is different, but all of the stadium screens at FedEx and Gillette were off at the shows I was at. Only the screens on stage were on. Might be distracting for the band to have the other ones on, although that's pure speculation on my part.