08/03/16 - Arlington, TX - AT&T Stadium

downzy

4 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Any speculation on what the litho will be ? Arian is not doing the litho for this show, so I hope it isn't one of the cheesy ones like Met life 1 and Pittsburgh.

What was wrong with the one from Pittsburgh? I think It Is one of the best of the tour.

13 hours ago, nevergotochurch said:

how much are the tour books? anyone know?

I believe they are $25. Would anyone be able to pick me one up or possibly a lithograph? I can pay you paypal and shipping asap.

I just can't afford those ridiculous ebay prices. I have to get my kids school supplies and clothes this weekend...yay!

Edited by Tourettes2400

7 hours ago, gnr>everything said:

Obviously every venue is different, but all of the stadium screens at FedEx and Gillette were off at the shows I was at. Only the screens on stage were on. Might be distracting for the band to have the other ones on, although that's pure speculation on my part.

I went there for the Stones last year and they didn't us the big screen.

9 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

But I will purchase a litho if they in supply for anybody who wants one. 

You are really going out of your way and doing a huge favor for many people here. I hope your efforts are truly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

I've noticed that members of the band, especially Frank and Melissa, have been doing some shopping and activities in the cities they play in. there is absolutely nothing to do in Arlington except go to Six Flags and ride roller coasters. It's right next door to the stadium where they are playing. i live and work within a mile... and I was SO TEMPTED to play hookie from work and hang out at six flags all day to see if I can spot anyone from the band... but I can't really afford to take another day off work, I'm already taking off Thursday so I don't have to worry about going to sleep early tomorrow night after the concert ends. if you're in the area and have nothing to do, and you're interested in maybe running into someone in the band, I would say six flags is your best bet! and if you don't run into them there, at least you can check out that new Riddler's Revenge ride... it's too fun.

• Like 1