08/05/16 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium

downzy

On 7/13/2016 at 9:05 AM, rshea said:

Anyone familiar with NRG and this stage think sec 123 is going to be too far off to the side to see the whole stage? They opened a bunch of seats there which I'm thinking about moving from the 336 I have now.

I've never been to NRG. I've never even been to Houston lol. Section 336 isn't bad at all. You're not right up on the stage but pretty close with a good view of most of the stage.

As far as section 123, I don't care for the far side of the stage either but hell, you would practically be right up on the stage. I kinda wish I would have waited for more seats to open up. I wouldn't mind 123.

I found a seat viewer site online and NRG looks pretty open. I'm not sure if I'm going to dig my seats that much. I have lower level 129 row B. Besides almost being on the floor, I fear we're going to be further away than it seems on the seat viewer site. Eh...but who knows...at least I will be there!!! 

Edited by Tiffani

Is anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area planning to drive down to Houston for the August 5th show at NRG Stadium?
I have a sixth row floor ticket, but no transportation due to a family situation that has recently reared its ugly head.
I am a low key, sober, guy who would be happy to contribute my fair share towards fuel/lodging expenses. Please let me know. Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone want to buy my single SEC A4 Row 6 seat for the Houston show?

This weekend, I need to take care of my best friend who had neck surgery a few hours ago.

I just cannot go.

The price is $300 firm sent via as a gift payment via PayPal.

I'll send the PDF ticket as soon as payment is received.

Here is a link to my ebay 100% positive feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rockphantom2

I have ticket insurance and can get a full refund if no one buys the NRG Stadium ticket, so it's all good either way. :D

I'll see my fellow Texans in Arlington tomorrow night!!

• Like 1

Getting pretty fired up about this show!  My boss scheduled a meeting with some folks in Houston tomorrow morning so I'll be getting there earlier than planned from San Antonio.  Excited to hear Coma live and in person for the first time!

gnr_stadium.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

What a click-bait joke of an article.  Texas Metal, Nickelback/Creed, Chuck E. Cheese Band, Donald Trump, or a GnR cover band, because, you know, this:  "Let’s be honest, those days of when Axl and Slash played in time, in tune and cared about their own performance quality are long over. Certainly a cover band will exceed the disappointing YouTube snippets I’ve seen so far. Besides, cover bands actually care about mimicking the songs correctly, and are genuinely concerned about entertaining their audience. When was the last time Axl cared about any of those things?"    :crazy:

Stoked for Friday's night!

Someone please post whenever they start selling the lithos. I'm going with my sister and she probably won't want to go early just so I can get one but I'll take a shot, planning on getting there at around 4:30 or 5. Should be hitting my hotel at around 3.

Any fast food nearby? Don't want to take too much time eating since I do want to score a litho lol.