08/05/16 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium

downzy

7 hours ago, smartinez281 said:

How's security at this venue? Me and my buddy going to be in the nosebleeds and want to try to get either on the floor or a closer section lol

If it's like Dallas they strictly told everyone no upgrades. I even offered to pay for one and they said no...not sure if I just ran into the wrong person but they seemed to not be interested in dealing with that. They never dropped ticket prices either though 

7 hours ago, smartinez281 said:

How's security at this venue? Me and my buddy going to be in the nosebleeds and want to try to get either on the floor or a closer section lol

For Orlando they had different color wristbands for anyone on the floor...depending what section you were in.  I tried to get some people down onto the floor with me but they were stopped because they didn't have wristbands.

Will be there again tonight after a great show in Dallas.  Dallas had the front row center section.  Tonight center section row 21.  Looking forward to being a little further back for this one as to get a better overall view of the production.  Was great to see the band up close, now to take in the full scope of the show.

I'll be heading down this afternoon.  Hope to still be able to pic up a litho. 

• Like 1

Another article about the production, this time with a photoshopped picture of slash with nu-guns era axl lol. 

This article also mentions that the band could come on anywhere from 9:25 to 9:45. 

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/entertainment/08-04-16-20-trucks-250-people-and-a-lot-of-pyro-required-for-guns-n-roses-reunion/#slide=0

speaking of production, this was from a couple of days ago in NRG:

Edited by KeyserSoze

SERIOUSLY...

Why does this picture even EXIST?!

27 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Another article about the production, this time with a photoshopped picture of slash with nu-guns era axl lol. 

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/entertainment/08-04-16-20-trucks-250-people-and-a-lot-of-pyro-required-for-guns-n-roses-reunion/#slide=0

Slash-and-Axl-Rose-from-Guns-N-Roses_145

WTF?!  "Photo courtesy of Guns N' Roses"

Edited by KURT19