08/09/16 - San Francisco, CA - AT&T Park

downzy

2 San Francisco E-Tickets for sale!

Hey, I had to make some changes to my holiday planning (flying to the USA from Germany for GNR), which is why I am now going to go to the Los Angeles shows instead of the San Francisco show.
Of course I couldn't wait and bought SF tickets the day they were released. 

Now I have 2 E-Tickets for sale, Section L107, Row 35, Seats 11 & 12, which I'd like to sell for 300$ for both, the price I paid at Ticketmaster, because this trip is going to be veeery expensive for me as a student.

Contact me if you're interested :)

Bildschirmfoto 2016-06-26 um 17.40.27.png

Edited by rocco

On 4/3/2016 at 10:07 AM, downzy said:

20101203120355!AT&T_Park_Logo.png

sfosb_phototour26.jpg

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

San Francisco, CA

AT&T Park

Capacity: 80,000

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

GNR 1991, Axl_Fetish, Padme, alexa, LADoll77, ironicninja, flickn, kever20, J. Rose, OTHAFA, thunderram, nelsontod, Kyles

Setlist:

Videos:

i NEED to be here! *thinking of things to sell for a ticket* :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I'm selling 2 extra tickets row 3 section 127 at face value. My cousin and I purchased these initially but decided to get other seats instead, so I will be at the event if you want to meet there on or prior to the event days before hand. I can provide proof of purchase and photo ID, license etc. for peace of mind. Not looking to make any money just to gain back what I spent and can show evidence of purchase as well. Message me if interested Thanks!

Edited by J. Rose

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, won't be able to see band in SF and have to sell tickets.

Guns N Roses - AT&T Park - San Francisco - 8/9/2016 - 6:30 PM - Quantity: 2 - Section: FLD 18 - Row: 7 - Seats: 1,2

2 tickets much MUCH MUCH cheaper than price I've paid for it. PM if interested.

My loss is your gain!

Not sure if anyone saw my post....so reposting!! 

SO... some questions cause I am curious! :) How many of you are flying from out of state? Any of you in hotels? Which ones?

So it says 6:30...does that mean when doors open? or when the opening act starts? What time are you all heading down there? One last one! Is it safer and easier to use Uber, Lyft or taxis for getting to and from the stadium?

Hope to maybe meet some of you all in person!!!!

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Not sure if anyone saw my post....so reposting!! 

SO... some questions cause I am curious! :) How many of you are flying from out of state? Any of you in hotels? Which ones?

So it says 6:30...does that mean when doors open? or when the opening act starts? What time are you all heading down there? One last one! Is it safer and easier to use Uber, Lyft or taxis for getting to and from the stadium?

Hope to maybe meet some of you all in person!!!!

I'm somewhat local and will be taking BART into the city.  Can't help on places to stay.  

Uber or Lyft will likely be easier than a taxi if you are not staying within walking range of the park.

I was planning on being there about 5pm, but with the announcement of the opener I might just find a place for a couple beers and show up later.

1 hour ago, HalfMoon said:

I'm somewhat local and will be taking BART into the city.  Can't help on places to stay.  

Uber or Lyft will likely be easier than a taxi if you are not staying within walking range of the park.

I was planning on being there about 5pm, but with the announcement of the opener I might just find a place for a couple beers and show up later.

Thanks so much for answering my questions...much appreciated! 

Hey out of towners coming to SF! We have been having super heavy, gloriously cold fog this August. So if you're coming to California thinking "shorts and tank tops",

think again (it's 54 in SF right now). Bring jeans and a sweatshirt, just in case.

Normally I enjoy laughing at cold tourists, but since you're coming for GnR, I care... xoxo    :D

26 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

Hey out of towners coming to SF! We have been having super heavy, gloriously cold fog this August. So if you're coming to California thinking "shorts and tank tops",

think again (it's 54 in SF right now). Bring jeans and a sweatshirt, just in case.

Normally I enjoy laughing at cold tourists, but since you're coming for GnR, I care... xoxo    :D

AK is actually warmer than you guys.....crazy!

• Like 1

SF weather sucks, unless you like cold and windy all the time. I don't. It's definitely not a shorts and tank top type of place even during summer nights.

Moving on, I'm so stoked that this date has finally arrived. We're next on the tour list!!! I'm hoping we get something cool and interesting since I'm sure the band is HAPPY to be back in CA again. SLASH and AXL have always liked playing in the Bay area. Hopefully we get an appearance by STEVEN and a tune they have yet to play on tour thus far. Back in 1991, they did unveil LOCOMOTIVE during one of their Mountain View shows. How cool would it be for history to repeat itself? :)

I'm sure an IZZY appearance would be far too much to hope for, but one can dream, right??

Edited by thunderram
  • Like 2

Is this show near selling out? I would've put down a good amount of money on this if I hadn't already spent a lot on two GA nights in Vegas, but it's not everyday that GnR plays SF and its at AT&T. Ticketmaster app shows me tons of cheap seats still available, I wonder if they will tarp off the upper bowl?

18 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

Is this show near selling out? I would've put down a good amount of money on this if I hadn't already spent a lot on two GA nights in Vegas, but it's not everyday that GnR plays SF and its at AT&T. Ticketmaster app shows me tons of cheap seats still available, I wonder if they will tarp off the upper bowl?

Not sure about selling out but I think it will do ok.... will be seeing it for myself soon!