08/09/16 - San Francisco, CA - AT&T Park

downzy

6 minutes ago, Skin N Bones said:

First time poster, long time lurker on these forums. Just sitting on the runway in Canada about to take of to SF for my third show of the tour (first pit show), pumped! My wife wants to shoot me though.

Have a great time and there are some things in life you just HAVE to do, your wife will forgive you........one day.?

• Like 1

You guys are in for a f'n treat with The Struts as opener. They very much want to bring back that bombastic 80s rock n roll with some modern rock thrown in. The lead singer is the definition of a frontman and puts on a great show and loves to change his wardrobe in between songs (remind you of anyone?) and is very glam. I seen them in vegas and they put on a TWO HOUR show. Granted that wont be the same tonight, but its just shocking in 2016 theres actually other bands that strive to put on such a long show. 

Check out: Kiss This, Put Your Money on Me, Could Have Been Me, Where Did She Go before you head to the show tonight!

Edited by melonhead87

Info from Live Nation:

Are you going to join us for the sold out Guns N’ Roses show in San Francisco on Tuesday, August 9th at AT&T Park? If so, read on to answer all your burning questions about when and where to pick up your tickets, how to get to the gig, what NOT to bring and more. 

Please allow extra time to travel to the venue and get through security to ensure you don't miss any part of the show. Take a spin through the FAQ below so that you’re prepared prior to the concert.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THERE WILL BE ELEVATED SECURITY MEASURES IN PLACE FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE CAREFULLY CHECK THE LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS AND ARRIVE VERY EARLY TO ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR SCREENING. THERE ARE NO BAG CHECK SERVICES OR STORAGE LOCKERS LOCATED AT THE BALLPARK. 

PARKING WILL BE VERY LIMITED, SO WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.

THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE, HOWEVER UMBRELLAS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE BALLPARK. PLEASE BE PREPARED!

SET TIMES:
The Struts - 6:30 PM
Guns N' Roses - 8:45 PM

GETTING THERE:
How is the best way to get to AT&T Park? 
We strongly recommend public transportation, taxi or ride share. All details are below.

Public Transportation:
http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/sf/ballpark/directions/index.jsp?content=public_transit
www.511.org

All transit agencies will add extra service for special events at the stadium, so please contact the carrier you are interested in for more details.
Taxi Information
Lyft / Ride Share Information

Driving Directions:
http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/sf/ballpark/directions/index.jsp?content=automobile

Parking Information:
- Parking is located in Lot A, Lot B, Lot C, Lot E, and Pier 30/32
- Parking lots open at 1:00 PM 
- The cost for parking is $38 per car

Will there be bike check? 
Secure bike parking is available starting at 5:00 PM on the Portwalk between the viewing portals and the Dignity Health Center, and is operated by the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition.

TIMING:
When can I start lining up? 
Fans can start lining up at 3:00 PM on show day. Lining up earlier will not be allowed.

What time are doors?
Doors open at 5:30 PM.

What time does the show start & end?
The show will start at 6:30 PM and end at 11:00 PM.

BOX OFFICE/WILL CALL:
Where is the box office located to pick up will call tickets?
General Attendee Will Call is at the Willie Mays Plaza Box Office on King Street.

What are the box office hours?
Box office will be open at 12:00 PM.

May I pick up my tickets the day before the show?
No.

May I bring my kids? Do they need to have their own tickets?
Yes. Children over the age of two need to have their own ticket for entry.

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING PERMITTED/PROHIBITED ITEMS, ENTRY TO THE BALLPARK, FOOD AND BEVERAGE, MERCHANDISE, AND A BALLPARK MAP, PLEASE VISIT (NEED TO UPDATE).

We look forward to seeing you for the Guns N’ Roses – Not In Your Lifetime Tour on Tuesday, August 9th. Enjoy the show!

17 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

This is going to be a great show. Really good opener too, been listening to them since I saw the announcement. It's like watching Freddie Mercury's unknown son.

Yeah :o Just went to check them and the mannerisms are there! Nice!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

I'm wondering if we will see a guest appearance from anyone from Metallica

..being this is their home turf.

I was wondering about the same thing, especially when we look back on Lars' appearance back in 2006 when he played Out Ta Get Me.

1 hour ago, spiderbaby667 said:

Hi all,

First time poster, long time GN'R fan.

I have a spare ticket (hard ticket, not eTicket) to GA Pit 1 that I'm selling for face value ($306) if anyone here knows someone who would be interested.

This guy might be https://www.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/4wqs0b/pit_access_at_the_san_francisco_show/

3 hours ago, Cornholio said:

I was wondering about the same thing, especially when we look back on Lars' appearance back in 2006 when he played Out Ta Get Me.

Jesus this is awful.. Lars really loves hi-hats and badly times fills, doesn't he? 

• Like 1