University of Phoenix Stadium

Capacity: 78,600

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

fantomas, GNRnow, Mr_Sparkle, he11raz0r, TheOneAndOnly, tdane14, Bulldog

Setlist:

Videos:

Edited by gunsguy

Having a hard time understanding how there are rows in GA...I tried to get two GA tickets, so I could get there early and get to the stage, like I did a few years back when the Axl Rose Band came to Comerica Theater... when I spent about $50/ticket...  this time they want to charge me almost $900 for the pair...$350/each plus fees....and why are there some tickets for GA with a row number, and some without..? What the fuck..?

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, tdane14 said:

GA for me. I also have 6 tix for Section J Row 1 if anyone wants em at face value.

By the way; i'm new here, live in Glendale, AZ goin to ASU. Glad I found this site!

Nice! What location in the row in section J? I may be interested in a couple. 

Ill be there! :headbang:

On 4/22/2016 at 8:44 PM, Bulldog said:

Nice! What location in the row in section J? I may be interested in a couple. 

Ill be there! :headbang:

seats 9 through 14. I got em listed on stubhub for face. But that site has fees out the a**, so I'd rather sell em here. I also have Field A row 27 seats 10 and 11 too. Just got my GA tix in the Mail! Gonna be in line so early on the 15th.... shoot me a PM if your interested.

Edited by tdane14

• 2 months later...
On 4/29/2016 at 8:15 PM, TheOneAndOnly said:

Anyone know how ticket sales are going for this show?

It looks to me like ticket sells for this show picked up drastically. I wouldn't be surprised to see a full house by showtime.

Does anyone that has ever attended a show In Phoenix at this stadium know If they will be running the air? My understanding of the stadium Is that It has a retractable roof and I can't Imagine 40-50,000 people standing In 110-115 degree temperatures without the air conditioner running.  I plan on leaving In the morning for Phoenix, maybe catch a few of you there.

16 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Does anyone that has ever attended a show In Phoenix at this stadium know If they will be running the air? My understanding of the stadium Is that It has a retractable roof and I can't Imagine 40-50,000 people standing In 110-115 degree temperatures without the air conditioner running.  I plan on leaving In the morning for Phoenix, maybe catch a few of you there.

Stay hydrated.  Just keep pumping down beers before/during and after!   Enjoy the show.....

• Like 1