Is Steven Adler ok?

Słash

51 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i hear ya. i have had back problems all my life. i wonder if they gave him narcotic pain pills? that would be a slippery slope in his sobriety...

I thought that myself, because I was given opioids afterwards, even on the min invasive procedure. I wonder how that was handled?

• Like 1

for me i used to be able to take the maximum amount of ibuprofen and that helped my pain a lot. but because of another health issue i have i can't take it anymore. maybe they gave him something like that? because giving opioids to an ex heroin addict is like giving booze to a reformed alcoholic.

On 25/8/2016 at 2:52 PM, Mararoyce said:

As someone who had had 2 back surgeries myself, one minamally invasive, it takes at least 3 months to feeling somewhat normal, and even longer if it was a more serious surgery. If Steven even had a minor surgery, he wouldn't be ready to do a full show, maybe 2 songs is all he can handle right now.

I don't think that's the case. His back surgery apparently took place on early april/late march and after that, he played a gig which lasted almost an hour on april 29th. Here's the video: 

Still it's easy to imagine he might not be able to handle a big tour, playing 2-3 two hour long gigs a week, but he seems to be more than able to play more than 2 songs.