Ticket Demand?

29 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

My other Buddy just grabbed a pair section A for $98 bucks each. I think we will start to see the tix on stubhub start to go up now though. Lots of people are grabbing them.

Can't beat that price. Hope they start to move them and from what you are saying It sounds as If that's the case.

47 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Can't beat that price. Hope they start to move them and from what you are saying It sounds as If that's the case.

yeah, he just came buy and had me by two more for his brother and gf.. He is computer illiterate hah..  So it was just me and my Buddy as of yesterday. Now there is 8 of us all of a sudden \m/

• Like 2

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

yeah, he just came buy and had me by two more for his brother and gf.. He is computer illiterate hah..  So it was just me and my Buddy as of yesterday. Now there is 8 of us all of a sudden \m/

Great to hear, It should be a good time.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I bet they end up getting at least 30k for night 2 at those prices.  Which combined with night 1, would be considered more than successful.

They just stopped online sales for the first Foxboro show when there were a couple thousand of tickets left.. You now have to go through the box office.. They are really pushing to sell tix for the second show.. Stubhub floor tix for the first show are selling out quickly though. You could get on the floor for $75 bucks yesterday but now the prices are rising again because they were flying off the shelf at that price.

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

They just stopped online sales for the first Foxboro show when there were a couple thousand of tickets left.. You now have to go through the box office.. 

You can get tix through ticket masters site again and they just released a couple hundred more tickets on the floor.

24 minutes ago, marco993 said:

why there isn't sold out in many dates? Too expensive tickets? Less charm than past years? 

i'm surpriesed from this

This Is the U.S. and unfortunately country Is the thing here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Any idea if MetLife #2 will drop in price or any deals online?  I am considering going, but will wait until Sunday to try to get the best deal. 

Metlife has dropped. At least a bit. I have tickets for $104 ($125 with fees) in section 222A for night 1 and those tickets cost $84 (without fees) now for night 2. I'm also positive that just dropped in price cause I'm pretty sure I was checking to see if the tickets I had would get any cheaper. Not sure if it drops more than that though.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 7:58 PM, Inglorious said:

Is Floor A Row 9 going to suck for the San Diego show? It looks like the view might be horrendous. 

I'm curious, what makes you say that?  I will be seated near there (Row 7) so I am a bit concerned if you feel this might be the case.  I'm not too familiar with the stage setup, but based on the map it appeared it would be a great view being so close to the stage.  Hopefully you're wrong.  If anyone has any thoughts please chime in. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Paradise City said:

I'm curious, what makes you say that?  I will be seated near there (Row 7) so I am a bit concerned if you feel this might be the case.  I'm not too familiar with the stage setup, but based on the map it appeared it would be a great view being so close to the stage.  Hopefully you're wrong.  If anyone has any thoughts please chime in. 

It looks like its quite far off to the side. Like where Richard's area tends to be isnt TOO far, but seeing anything after him might be a chore. I could be wrong entirely. This will be my first stadium show. Im used to arenas. I figured Id ask here and hope for some word from experienced stadium goers.

On 7/12/2016 at 2:27 PM, tsinindy said:

Ah, yes I agree it will be successful from a lucrative standpoint.  We shall see what the future holds, hopefully lots to come!

I've been to plenty of stadium gigs, and I wouldn't be disappointed with your spot in the slightest.  It's in the top 1/3 of best seats in the house in terms of proximity to the stage - think of all the people behind you and beside you, and even on top of you in the nosebleeds!

Those seats exist for a reason, like they wouldn't put them on sale if they were bad enough to ruin anyone's evening. You'll be fine :) 

In my experience when the view from certain spots really shit they put often sell them cheaper and call them 'restricted view' tickets

On July 19, 2016 at 3:57 PM, gunsfanoldie said:

Metlife has dropped. At least a bit. I have tickets for $104 ($125 with fees) in section 222A for night 1 and those tickets cost $84 (without fees) now for night 2. I'm also positive that just dropped in price cause I'm pretty sure I was checking to see if the tickets I had would get any cheaper. Not sure if it drops more than that though.

Good to know, thanks. 

Do you or anyone know what the best course of action would be to get the best price?  I saw them in Philly, just really want to go again (I just can't spend a lot). 

Wait until the day of?  Would stubhub have better deals from more desperate sellers?

also: I don't care where I sit. I was in the pit previously. Just wanna be in the building. 

Edited by mrw80

5 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Good to know, thanks. 

Do you or anyone know what the best course of action would be to get the best price?  I saw them in Philly, just really want to go again (I just can't spend a lot). 

Wait until the day of?  Would stubhub have better deals from more desperate sellers?

also: I don't care where I sit. I was in the pit previously. Just wanna be in the building. 

I'm going to be driving up from Southern NJ ticketless unless something ridiculous drops out on Stubhub... Otherwise, I know that I can get an OK 2nd level seat for $64.50 plush a modest service charge at the box office, and a lower for $84... I'll hang around outside and speak with some scalpers and offer them a $50 for decent seats, less for garbage... if none bite walk over to box office and purchase... otherwise, don't jump on stubhub, bc people are buying seats at times for more than ticketmaster has them currently listed, and far more than they would actually cost at the box office once you subtract TM's ridiculous fees.  In all honesty, when a scalper turns me down for $100 total for 2 great seats, I will ask which will taste better... the meal you can buy with my $100 or the cardboard in those tix.... If they don't make the right decision, off to the box office I'll go ha

Edited by TheDave0206

5 hours ago, TheDave0206 said:

I'm going to be driving up from Southern NJ ticketless unless something ridiculous drops out on Stubhub... Otherwise, I know that I can get an OK 2nd level seat for $64.50 plush a modest service charge at the box office, and a lower for $84... I'll hang around outside and speak with some scalpers and offer them a $50 for decent seats, less for garbage... if none bite walk over to box office and purchase... otherwise, don't jump on stubhub, bc people are buying seats at times for more than ticketmaster has them currently listed, and far more than they would actually cost at the box office once you subtract TM's ridiculous fees.  In all honesty, when a scalper turns me down for $100 total for 2 great seats, I will ask which will taste better... the meal you can buy with my $100 or the cardboard in those tix.... If they don't make the right decision, off to the box office I'll go ha

That's a pretty good plan. Just fyi, looks like many of the upper level seats in the back half have dropped to $30. I may jump on those at some point, or hopefully they'll do that 4 for $100 lower level deal they did for Boston yesterday. 

Does anyone think they will close off the upper level for the second MetLife show?  Feeling very indecisive. Buy $30 tix and hope they move me up?  Or hope they do that $25 lower level deal they did for the second Boston show?

tough decisions...

15 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

Does anyone think they will close off the upper level for the second MetLife show?  Feeling very indecisive. Buy $30 tix and hope they move me up?  Or hope they do that $25 lower level deal they did for the second Boston show?

tough decisions...

I'm desperately hoping for a closed 300 level. I'm on 336, which will have a fine view, but with so much of the 300s unsold and so much of the lower levels open, I'm crossing my fingers for a move to the 100s or 200s. 

I called Metlife today to see what the ticket fees would be through the box office as compared to TM... they said the price you see before fees on TM is what you pay at the box office... so $30 means $30... that should give someone looking for a deal even more ammo, as now you can walk up with $80 and offer it to a scalper with lowers, and when they act like you're nuts, just say no problem, I'll save $20 and get in at the box office (if buying a pair).  If you want to get in, no one is going to be shut out... 

Also, they claim there is no chance of closing 300 level, as they are "selling a bunch of tix now that it dropped to $30".  (don't tell ticketmaster's map that though, ha)

3 hours ago, TheDave0206 said:

I called Metlife today to see what the ticket fees would be through the box office as compared to TM... they said the price you see before fees on TM is what you pay at the box office... so $30 means $30... that should give someone looking for a deal even more ammo, as now you can walk up with $80 and offer it to a scalper with lowers, and when they act like you're nuts, just say no problem, I'll save $20 and get in at the box office (if buying a pair).  If you want to get in, no one is going to be shut out... 

Also, they claim there is no chance of closing 300 level, as they are "selling a bunch of tix now that it dropped to $30".  (don't tell ticketmaster's map that though, ha)

Good info, thanks. Sure seems to be a ton of tickets all over the stadium. I almost want to just grab the $30 tickets, but I can't help but think that there will be some kind of 40% off or 4 for $100 deal in the next day or two like there was for the second Boston show. 

5 hours ago, TheDave0206 said:

To preface my opinion- it is really difficult to tell what is going on by looking at the ticketmaster seating chart, but I don't think they could close the entire top level. Even if they are holding back every other row, that is a lot of people they would have to find a place for down below. I think... assuming they aren't holding back even more tickets than I'm already estimating... it would be questionable if they'd have enough space for everyone. That is along with the expectation that they will be doing discounts like they have for previous shows, they have been doing a pretty good job of moving tickets in a underselling venue.

I doubt they'll close the entire top level, but they may close individual sections and move those people down to fill the unsold seats. Probably even do quite a bit of upgrading people on the spot. On previous show you could see sections of seating in the lower areas suddenly disappearing which indicated they were going to be closing upper areas. I haven't seen that happen yet for this show (we are talking the second night right?). That could be because they have chunks of seating they never made available they will simply move the people to or they just haven't started shifting people yet. I think I'll keep an eye on the map to see if there are any strange seat movements.

It also bugs me that I can't see the seating chart for the first show. What is up with that?

For those of you that watch really closely, how many tickets do they typically sell on the day of the concert?  Are there a significant number of people that either decide very last minute to go or want to avoid Ticketmaster's fees and have planned all along to buy at the venue box office on the day of the concert?