Ticket Demand?

6 minutes ago, Clarjr said:

Pittsburgh is maybe the biggest surprise. Seems to be selling terribly.

Around 50% sold-out there, it's still around 20-25,000 tickets sold.

I figure they have a promotion plan to pick up the sales for the venues with remaining tickets.

34 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Are both PIT 1 and PIT 2 the same price?

No seriously.. I have no idea... I just scrolled through few seating charts and ticket prices and all I see is that left PIT (Duff side or PIT 2) is mostly sold out.. and is more expensive than Slash's (PIT 1).. maybe due to VIP's.. care to explain?

Just now, scooby845 said:

No seriously.. I have no idea... I just scrolled through few seating charts and ticket prices and all I see is that left PIT (Duff side or PIT 2) is mostly sold out.. and is more expensive than Slash's (PIT 1).. maybe due to VIP's.. care to explain?

I have no clue either, I was wondering maybe it was cause of pricing differences!

I guess that would make sense with the VIP thing

It is because of pricing difference. In Nashville they are trying to sell one of the crazy priced vip bundles for Slash's side, although on stubhub you can purchase the single ticket  for pit1 with out all the extra crap for around $300. Hell, I paid $283 each for my pit tickets for pit2 from Ticketmaster

I'm (kind of) shocked that Chicago and others appear to be already S.O.     That is huge.   Guessing a (already rumored) night 2 will be added in Chicago.  Who is the last band (non multi band deal) to to a full on 25 date US stadium tour?   U2 and the Stones?   Pretty fucking impressive....even I (massive die hard/promoter of the real deal GnR) had my doubts on them pulling it off.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, P1g Vomit said:

Anyone know if Metlife, Toronto, or Chicago are getting a second show?

I haven't heard anything definite, but I sure hope so - Chicago certainly has enough open space for another show after and MetLife has 4 days between shows on either side. I can't believe I'm thinking about buying more tickets, but I most certainly am and will. 

Edited by DanielCT

All of these shows will be sold out. There has been no publicity and are still selling well. Once people start seeing the clips on YouTube it will seal the deal. Opening act hasn't even been announced.

Promoters know what they are doing. This band is a stadium act. Don't think otherwise.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Original said:

I'm (kind of) shocked that Chicago and others appear to be already S.O.     That is huge.   Guessing a (already rumored) night 2 will be added in Chicago.  Who is the last band (non multi band deal) to to a full on 25 date US stadium tour?   U2 and the Stones?   Pretty fucking impressive....even I (massive die hard/promoter of the real deal GnR) had my doubts on them pulling it off.  

Taylor Swift

13 hours ago, Spirit said:

Around 50% sold-out there, it's still around 20-25,000 tickets sold.

I figure they have a promotion plan to pick up the sales for the venues with remaining tickets.

Isn't Pittsburgh a somewhat small city as well? 

9 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

It's cool that almost all shows are sold out or have few tickets, but it looks like Pittsburgh hasn't sold a single ticket lol

Yes, and it's making me angry.  Is the word not getting out in Pittsburgh or something?  WDVE, at least, should be pushing this harcore, if they aren't already.  

42 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

Yeah and there are other shows close by...I know a lot of people who normally drive to Pittsburgh for shows are going to Philly or Cincinnati. 

Ok, im also going to Philly, not that long of a drive between. 
No available pit ticket in Pittsburgh either. I have no idea why there are seating on the field... should be open. 

Philly looks like it's moving more and more tickets as the week goes on.  I was concerned for a bit.  I'm going to Metlife and may add Philly to my plans.

Does anybody know how late they can play with stadium agreements etc?

On 4/8/2016 at 9:37 AM, Shuttleboy23 said:

Well I'm officially sick now. I've got section next to stage in Nashville row B on the aisle. You think those will be bad seats?

All depends on stage setup, but I would say that for the vast majority of shows I've been to (and that's a decent number from various types of music), those are the best seats outside of the pit in the entire place... Generally that is where the artists place their families/VIP's... I think you'll be fine