***MYGNRFORUM 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

alfierose

Most excited about would be one that I know they are going to play and that would hands down be Rocket Queen. 

It is at any time somewhere in my top 3 Gn'R songs and if they do it right.  Slash, Duff and Axl can make this the best song of the night. Each one of them have very important elements to the song that make it amazing...

I have some dream songs but that should do for the contest.

New Jersey Meadow lands show.

i know they're probably going to play all the old hits, but personally if they played TWAT i would lose my shit. I love Axls voice in that song, so i hope he is bringing the heat for this tour. Id love to see Slashes take on those solos too, and how he would take Buckets stuff and make it his own! 

Houston, TX

• Like 1

ID like to hear/see Coma the most. I think the Chicago 92 version of this song is amazing, and lyrically the outro verse is some of the best writing any version of GNR ever did...id also like to see present day Axl try to tackle it.

east Rutherford, NJ would be my show of choice.

Guns N Roses has been my favorite band since I got the Appetite for Destruction record when I was a kid.  I know every single lyric and now my kids do.  My absolute favorite song is Coma.  I seen them back in the day at the Garden.  Show was kick ass.  I would love to see them at the Lincoln Center in Philadelphia, PA.

It's a bit hard to describe the one song i am most excited about, as i am more interested in hearing deep tracks or ones which are unlikely to be played at all. To that extent, i'm going to throw a bit of an oddball and say i would like to hear them play Don't Cry (alt. lyrics). It's my favourite of the two, and it was very rarely played in their hey day. Axl generally performs the original song well and i would like to hear all of them play on the alt. after so many years.

As for the venue of choice - AT&T Park, San Francisco, CA.

Good luck to everyone!

I'd loooove to hear Coma with Axl/Slash/Duff live! I was born in 1990 so I sadly never had the chance to go to an AFD or UYI Lineup show.

I live in Germany and I would love to attend a GN'R show as my Summer Vacation.

I've already planned the whole trip (flights, where to stay etc.).

San Francisco, AT&T Park is where I'd love to go. 

This will be my first trip ever to the USA, I'm pumped!

Coma. The fact that they've only played it live 4 times would make it a special moment. I'm not too optimistic, but man would it be awesome if they brought out Coma in one of the encores. 

Chicago on July 1st would be the show!

• Like 1