***MYGNRFORUM 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

alfierose

Estranged. That song has had a lot of meaning for me throughout my life. And to see it performed with Slash would be amazing.

I'm not in this for the tickets, by the way. I live in the UK and can't travel to the States, sadly. Would love a copy of the book, though.

Coma  :headbang:because its a badass song and also to see if :axl: can channel his inner :axl92: to pull off the vocal section near the end gracefully (we are all wondering what it would sound like :wow:)

Would be the Toronto show for me on Jul 16th

What a great competition you guys are offering. If I win I'll fly over from Sydney Australia. 

Would like AUG 9 AT & T Park San Francisco but happy with any chance to see them.

Would love to see You Could Be Mine as it's always been a personal favourite. I reckon the big three will give it more justice then how it has been performed over the last few years. I havent seen a great live performance of it since the 90s.

• Like 1

November rain 

Because it changed the way I and many others looked at music !!!   

I was not a fan until I saw this video.

the video itself had drawn me in .first while I had saw it with the volume down  .the solo secondly because I turned on the music station at the time it was on  . The 3rd time I saw it , I watched the whole video and my jaw  had dropped !!

i had cold shivers  and goose bumps with a feeling of uphoria .

as the video went on  and after a few changes in my emotions , I was hooked .

luckly for me , I loved the whole use your illiusions albums ,appitite and lies .

It was the first time witnessing meaning in music !!

it showed me happiness and sadness and I learned that no ones life is 100% perfect at all times and that everyone must face turmoil at some time in there life .

it changed or moulded my life at a very young age and I thank them for that !!!

if selected :

Rogers center , Toronto Canada 

july ,16/2016

My real name is Marcel McDonald  from Stephenville Nl Canada 

And my Birthday is July 17 :) 

I have been the biggest fan since 1991.

thankyou for your time .

Edited by sintora
Typo

So hard to pick just one. Also, so many members gave great reasons for their songs. I can't wait to hear Slash play better, I'm also hoping slash stands on the piano for november rain, coma!? come on that would be amazing, ive been watching the chicago 92 concert on repeat getting ready for these shows... but if i have to choose just one it would be estranged. Also loved hearing Axl sing that with the new band and was one of the songs I fell in love with (look at my user name.)

Metlife Stadium  in New Jersey (New York)

Thank you for this contest!

I know it's sort of a boring pick, but it has to be Sweet Child O Mine. I have seen that song played now over a dozen times in person by Axl with various guitar players and Slash with various singers over the last 23 years... plus countless bootlegs and official releases. BUT each one was lacking... Myles does it no justice, and Robin and DJ have butchered the intro many times (Boston 2002 and The Golden Gods 2014).

To see Axl, Slash and Duff back on stage in person ripping through that song at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro MA July 19th is something I've been waiting for since they last played there in 1992 with Metallica.