***MYGNRFORUM 'Not In This Lifetime' GNR TICKET CONTEST***

alfierose

The topic that finally brings me out of years of lurkdom...

My absolute favorite song is Estranged (I would be shocked if they didn't play it). So many elements to love about that song and to hear Slash reprise his solo would be awesome and I will sob my eyes out at the beauty of it all (I'm just that rock n' roll). On the "Fat Chance Wishlist" is Coma. That would be amazing!

Planning on going to the SEATTLE show! August 12!

Paradise City. It is my favorite song, an no one can play it like Slash. It will be great to have Duff's vocals as well. 

I am going to 9 shows ... Would like to add Nashville as #10, which would make it 50 total GN'R concerts for me. 

YOU'RE CRAZY

Friday, August 12, 2016

Seattle, WA

CenturyLink Field

I'd look into making a 4 day trip to the US from the UK. I was unfortunately let down by 2 friends for Coachella, but I'd definitely make go through with this to see the 3 guys together again!

Sweet Child o Mine. I know it's a overplayed song but if it wasn't for this song Guns may have not gotten near the air play on certain stations. If not for a bit more mellow song it may never got Guns on the map or as popular in all regions.

my city for tickets would be if given this great opportunity Chicago. Thank you

Edited by oachs83

Locomotive hands down. It's the perfect storm of musicianship, awesome lyrics, Slash's guitar work, and Axl's multiple UYI "voices". It's also more likely to get played than Coma, which would be my pick otherwise. FINALLY and most importantly, it's Slash's, and I want more than anything for GnR to "belong" to all 3 originals again.

Gillette Stadium, July 19th.