Jump to content
6lake sa66ath

*OFFICIAL* MERCHANDISE THREAD

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Axl_Fetish said:

I'm so butthurt that I didn't see this shirt at the show- people are selling them on E-bay for $99. If anyone has an extra in a medium... Please, please, please... I'll buy it for not an insane price! .... or the poster.

fwiw, i couldn't find this on main or upper level stands. i left midway through PC-blasphemous, i know- and went to stand just inside the main doors and they still had some.  still think they had similar shirt to this on friday but can't find a pic of it. unless they were selling this friday which i don't think they were.

Edited by telly
add last sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Any word on an official C'chella event tee?

i got someone there and I need to tell them what to grab for me!

CgJ_i7xWEAAilwk.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Anyone seen official GnR Coachella logo t shirts? With the mountain in the background and GnR logo up front..

Something like this I would do everything to have.. Someone tell me if something similar to this appears at Coachella... If only I could get this someway but I got no 'third person' who can equip me with that.. let alone the international shipping... damn!! Someone buy me that.. I'll pay him somehow!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, telly said:

fwiw, i couldn't find this on main or upper level stands. i left midway through PC-blasphemous, i know- and went to stand just inside the main doors and they still had some.  still think they had similar shirt to this on friday but can't find a pic of it. unless they were selling this friday which i don't think they were.

I actually like Friday's design better... this is listed on Ebay...

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 1.00.29 PM.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

I actually like Friday's design better... this is listed on Ebay...

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 1.00.29 PM.png

me too. i got that one friday but would've sworn there was another on friday with the vegas sign or something similar but don't see it anywhere so must be using my illusion.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They certainly like their skeletons! My advice would be to stick to the classic bullet logo as some of those skeleton ones are fairly garish. I do like the traditional Appetite cross one though, more for purposes of nostalgia.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, night 2s shirt was way better than night 1s. Ah well, glad I got a bullet shirt. My first concert T in years

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, telly said:

me too. i got that one friday but would've sworn there was another on friday with the vegas sign or something similar but don't see it anywhere so must be using my illusion.

No, there was only this one for friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Man, night 2s shirt was way better than night 1s. Ah well, glad I got a bullet shirt. My first concert T in years

I know. I got one of the 2 skulls 4/8 shirt and I love it. But that fuckin Sat night one with the skeleton looming over the strip- that is fuckin so bad ass...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

No, there was only this one for friday

thanks! now i don't have anything to regret. 

2nd nite shirt is pretty cool w incorporating Vegas into design. Also got the black & white skull Vegas shirt.  Hope they have cool shirts for chicago & nashville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone actually gonna buy any shirts from the official store paying 40 dollars plus shipping? That's fucking nuts, I understand at the concert because it's a quick decision and the novelty of wearing the shirt you bought at the concert but online you have to think about it and type in a credit card the whole time having to be ok with spending 40+ dollars to not even have the shirt for a week or 2. That is ridiculously lame.

 

They would sell 2wice as many at $20 and make the same money.

Edited by StoneTempleRoses
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, telly said:

gnrfront.pnggnrbac.png

Here's front & back of shirt for 2nd night.  I think there might have been 2 styles for each night but could be mistaken.  I've got 1st night with 2 skulls & cards suits but thought there was one similar to this for 1st night too.

@Redout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

image.jpeg

i like this shirt.  Would be great if they a diff shirt for each city.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Axl_Fetish said:

I'm so butthurt that I didn't see this shirt at the show- people are selling them on E-bay for $99. If anyone has an extra in a medium... Please, please, please... I'll buy it for not an insane price! .... or the poster.

same fucking here, I was waiting on line and I said Fuck it, and as soon as I said Fuck it and was basically heading out the door I knew it was something I was going to regret it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ceres said:

i like this shirt.  Would be great if they a diff shirt for each city.  

They probably will.  That's fairly standard operating procedure these days.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have posted some new shirts in the official store: like a vintage Patience shirt, a 1992 Coma shirt and the Needle Skull shirt. All for "merely" 40$.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rdeyahlxp said:

They have posted some new shirts in the official store: like a vintage Patience shirt, a 1992 Coma shirt and the Needle Skull shirt. All for "merely" 40$.

Yeah, including the much sought after Troubadour tee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×