6lake sa66ath

*OFFICIAL* MERCHANDISE THREAD

I like the hockey shirt with Guns N' Roses 87 on the back, saw someone on Vegas with this.

There's some OK stuff on it, I'm tempted by one of the hoodys, don't often see these for sale.

I haven't checked for updates or current stock but I bought a couple shirts 2 weeks ago to wear at the shows I'm going to off Amazon.  They are Bravado and marked down from website cost.

Side note: that Coma shirt brings me back.  Was a popular shirt in 92'.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, hellobeatle said:

I haven't checked for updates or current stock but I bought a couple shirts 2 weeks ago to wear at the shows I'm going to off Amazon.  They are Bravado and marked down from website cost.

Count me in on that Coma shirt! :D

yeah but Troubadour t shirt with I WAS THERE on the back is limited hence it is on ebay... on GnR com there is regular Troubadour shirt...

4 hours ago, hellobeatle said:

Yep...I had that one!

6 hours ago, scooby845 said:

yeah but Troubadour t shirt with I WAS THERE on the back is limited hence it is on ebay... on GnR com there is regular Troubadour shirt...

There is?  All I can view on their official store is the same jerseys, scarf, and pillow that's been there forever. 

edit: apparently the mobile site (at least on my phone) is way different than the actual full site. 

Edited by mrw80

9 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

There is?  All I can view on their official store is the same jerseys, scarf, and pillow that's been there forever. 

you are seeing featured items section...head over to 't shirts'...and scroll down..

• Like 1

Hey all here is the weekend 2 Coachella shirt, poster is same design. 

Will not let me post in weekend 2 thread for some reason. 

FB_IMG_1461440693495.jpg

• Like 4

Wicked! That's even cooler than the weekend 1 tee, even though it's now been established it's ripped off a fan's design!

• Like 1

I like the Donnington T so much but wish they didn't have the raped chick on the back... can't pull that off... If it just said GNR was here it'd be perfect. 

1 hour ago, Ant said:

I like the Donnington T so much but wish they didn't have the raped chick on the back... can't pull that off... If it just said GNR was here it'd be perfect. 

I'm fine with that - just wish it didn't have the Donnington date on it. I was ready to buy it until I saw that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

I'm fine with that - just wish it didn't have the Donnington date on it. I was ready to buy it until I saw that.

Yeah I get that too... Same reason why even though I like the Troubadour and Coachella shirts I can't buy 'em.

"Oh my god were you there?"

"No."

haha. No disrespect to people who do, though!

Edited by Ant
  • Like 2

Anyone have a lead on where to find, or is interested in selling their GNR Vegas 2016 playing cards from the VIP merch pack?  I didn't see them at any of the merch stands from night 2 in Vegas. Maybe I was blind from excitement.  

• Like 1

has anyone checked out the new merch store ant gnr.com...? It looks awesome and theres plenty of stuff including overpriced hoodies...

Has been there for some time now

that gnfnr hoodie is epic. Inwas thinking about buying it in vegas, but didnt at the end. Sucks. But i need to get that soon

Edited by xBrownstonex

4 hours ago, dmac3425 said:

Anyone have a lead on where to find, or is interested in selling their GNR Vegas 2016 playing cards from the VIP merch pack?  I didn't see them at any of the merch stands from night 2 in Vegas. Maybe I was blind from excitement.  

I know that feeling at a merch stand!

I'm gonna be blowing a LOAD of cash if/when they played Wembley Stadium

• Like 1

Guys, PLEASE be sure to share your pics in this thread of any and all new 2016 tour merch. 

I need to wade through the 80+ pages of the Detroit thread and find any relevant pics in there to add to this thread still. 

So far I only recall seeing a close up shot of the Detroit litho. 

Edited by Blake Sabbath

Anyone get the mail about the tour bomber jackets? Sadly, un-personalised but yours for $500 a pop, limited to 1000 made.

4 hours ago, Carburetta said:

Anyone get the mail about the tour bomber jackets? Sadly, un-personalised but yours for $500 a pop, limited to 1000 made.

Yup, just checked it out. 

Very tempting!