*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

If anyone at MSG is looking for the shorts, I found the black ones at the merch stand to the right after having your ticket scanned (did not see them on any concourse stand.)  And because I was on the suite level, I had access to the event level VIP area, where they were selling the white shorts.  I did not see a stand where they sold both at the same time. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Thanks for the heads up!

I was aware however I don't want to risk paying more than I should if I happen to get slapped with customs fees on this end!

Yeah I know what you mean. I want to get their $10 tourbook, but I was surprised that the shipping costs more than the tourbook. It must be top-notch packaging!

• Haha 1

On 16/10/2017 at 5:25 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

Thanks for the heads up!

I was aware however I don't want to risk paying more than I should if I happen to get slapped with customs fees on this end!

Its a joke, i was hit with a £17 customs fee when i bought a tshirt.

On 18/10/2017 at 1:00 PM, BrayWyatt said:

Its a joke, i was hit with a £17 customs fee when i bought a tshirt.

Beyond a joke, it’s highway robbery!

In contrast neither of my Deluxe Nightrain packages were hit with fees, because they kindly sent them each with a declared value of only $US5!

Why they can’t sort this out for all OS orders is anyone’s guess 😤

OK, that Exorcist tee is pretty cool.

Also, I love how they never have these ready in time to be shipped for the actual holidays. One year they announced Xmas tees and sweaters around the 20th of December, to be shipped in January :facepalm:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Lio said:

22528433_10155864917108069_1611448895851

:lol: Oh, how I love this band.

I went ahead and ordered both shirts, but who knows when they'll ship. They had the troubadour April fool's shirts on clearance online so I ordered one of those and it shipped the next day or day after, so hopefully the same thing will happen here.