*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

8 hours ago, troccoli said:

Hello everyone!  I am really hoping that someone might have pics of the merch stand when they played Mexico after Coachella.  Much appreciated!

Go back to page 1 and you might find something, but from memory that first run of Sth American dates yielding next to no exclusive one off merch unlike US ‘16...

Pretty sure there was only like 1 or 2 one off tees for each gig and the designs were just pretty standard. Also no lithos. 

7 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Go back to page 1 and you might find something, but from memory that first run of Sth American dates yielding next to no exclusive one off merch unlike US ‘16...

Pretty sure there was only like 1 or 2 one off tees for each gig and the designs were just pretty standard. Also no lithos. 

Yeah that would be awesome wouldn't it if people didn't use shit websites to upload photos.  I did notice though that you are the author of that first post.  Do you know who provided that pic or how you found it?  The one that isn't there anymore?  Thanks!

https://www.backstreetmerch.com/artist/guns-n-roses/usa-import-t-shirts/skate

Awesome range of 100% official GN'R tees n' merch on BackStreetMerch's site all eligible for 25% off until Monday! Use code Jan25!

They've even got all three main print designs for the US '16 Cali trilogy by Arian Buhler!

Buddy of mine copped the BMX design and commented how much better the screen print transfer was on his tee compared to my white longsleeve LA Skate from H&M!

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Does anybody know if the city bullet shirts ever existed and are official? I have a bullet shirt from vegas with no cityscape in, just wondering if they exist? 

BGCTGR110.jpg

Yes they did and were sold at shows. 

The one you’ve posted were supposed to be online only, but still yet to see anyone post one in here. 

2 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Does anybody know if the city bullet shirts ever existed and are official? I have a bullet shirt from vegas with no cityscape in, just wondering if they exist? 

BGCTGR110.jpg

2 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Yes they did and were sold at shows. 

The one you’ve posted were supposed to be online only, but still yet to see anyone post one in here. 

That is correct. They sold a city one for each show and then sold the other ones you have pictured for pre-order on their site. I actually bought the Nashville pre-ordered one and was very disappointed. Like @GoBucky said the front was made of a cheap ass heat pressed logo. I have only worn mine 2 or 3 times, but they were not worth the price, or having to wait to get it shipped for months from the terrible GnR store.

On 1/23/2018 at 1:12 PM, GoBucky said:

They were really crappy heat pressed logos on the front and the regular quality printing on the back. 

15167307765581460229133_zpstwd62grk.jpg

Hell of a lot easier (and cheaper) for them to produce the shirts this way. The back of the shirts were screen printed in bulk and they just added the image on the front for each city. You have no idea what it would have cost to have each city have its own screen printed shirt. Each color gets its own screen. Some shirts would have needed 5-6 different screens. It’s pure economics. 

29 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Hell of a lot easier (and cheaper) for them to produce the shirts this way. The back of the shirts were screen printed in bulk and they just added the image on the front for each city. You have no idea what it would have cost to have each city have its own screen printed shirt. Each color gets its own screen. Some shirts would have needed 5-6 different screens. It’s pure economics. 

But most cities have their own shirts based on the lithograph anyway so the cost can't be that huge of a problem.

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 1

There's no doubt about it. I just wouldn't have bought one if I knew that's what they were going to be. Detroit was the only show out of 15 that I didn't buy the 'litho shirt' and wanted something with the city on it  from that show. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

But most cities have their own shirts based on the lithograph anyway so the cost can't be that huge of a problem.

Litho shirts were going to be hot sellers anyway. It would not have been a smart business move to invest the same amount of money for the standard bullet with different city shirts and the waaaaaaaay more popular and cooler litho shirts.