*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

• 4 weeks later...

Action figures are one thing, but aren't these made out of resin? And they're statues..

Can't speak on the relative quality or not, but I imagine they must be quite heavy. @janrichmondI would be contacting them ahead of shipment and requesting they mark the value down on the customs declaration, because the last thing you would want is having to pay VAT on them!

On 2/28/2018 at 3:09 AM, estrangedtwat said:

I collect action figures but that's just waaay too expensive.  They don't even look that good for that kind of price.  I'm content with my stupid Funko pop figures if the alternative is almost $400.  Yikes.

Couldn't agree more.

43 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Action figures are one thing, but aren't these made out of resin? And they're statues..

Can't speak on the relative quality or not, but I imagine they must be quite heavy. @janrichmondI would be contacting them ahead of shipment and requesting they mark the value down on the customs declaration, because the last thing you would want is having to pay VAT on them!

Oh i hadn't thought of that:facepalm: it wouldn't be much though would it? i know i had to pay about £200 when a guitar got delivered but the guitar costs shitloads more than a statue. I'll check to see, thanks for the heads up ;)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I grabbed that Jet Fighter tee at the John Varvatos pop up in London at the time! I think the back print on this EMP one might be different, but can’t recall exactly and don’t have my tee handy...

With regards to the 2018 calendar again, it’s interesting that the November photo of Slash is credited to Meegan Hodges. All other shots are Kat’s!

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

I grabbed that Jet Fighter tee at the John Varvatos pop up in London at the time! I think the back print on this EMP one might be different, but can’t recall exactly and don’t have my tee handy...

With regards to the 2018 calendar again, it’s interesting that the November photo of Slash is credited to Meegan Hodges. All other shots are Kat’s!

It is different. The pop up and show versions have the Euro dates on, the EMP one has a NITL graphic on the back.

I bought the official classic bullet NITL 2017 tour t shirt . It was size M and after buying I realized it was small. 

Never wore it ever since. The quality is dreadful, not even close to Varvatos. I hate the heat-pressed shirts.

Cant be arsed to sell it online cuz it's to bothersome...

so if anyone wants it.. 

5 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

I bought the official classic bullet NITL 2017 tour t shirt . It was size M and after buying I realized it was small. 

Never wore it ever since. The quality is dreadful, not even close to Varvatos. I hate the heat-pressed shirts.

Cant be arsed to sell it online cuz it's to bothersome...

so if anyone wants it.. 

me please!! :D

35 minutes ago, Tucknroll said:

I bought the cross baseball shirt at a concert and the cross is crooked.  I saw one online and it was crooked too. Anyone else have that problem?

I've seen some normal black t-shirts and the cross is 'leaning' is that like yours? I think it's intentional.