*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

That site is selling bootlegs 

dvwUbWf.png

new merch incoming!

lol wtf are we gonna do with that?

I think there will lots of new merch on the official site when its back up.

Edited by Jeez

14 hours ago, grogmug said:

Anyone have the Chicago MJ GN'R shirt? I would trade one of my posters for one. Please let me know! Thanks in advance.

I do and the litho thanks to the incredible kindness of one user on here!

My fave piece of GN'R merch I own for sure!

Speaking of merch, I am all over this super mega deluxe AFD merch bundle!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

In all the animation and promo stuff they've been doing the last year or so, they've been using the image of the "rapist" robot a lot.  And sometimes the big attacking monster.  And even the Mr Mini Mite robot.  (Hmmm...wonder why they don't ever show the chick with the panties round her ankle and her tit hanging out?)

Anyway, if they made cheap plastic toys of the robot guy I'd probably buy one, cause I'm a sick collector that way.

As in, ten or fifteen bucks.  Not if it's some stupid limited edition bullshit for $400.

Just tossing this idea out there since Team Brazil loves selling merch.  I would buy AFD cover inspired robot toys before I'd buy that GNR painted toy truck.  Considering how much they've used the imagery over the years, I'm guessing Robert Williams doesn't get a dime from it either.

21 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

What, the time a giant bear went rampaging through the city?  I always associated bears with Russia.  What's the connection here?

something to do with berlins coat of arms. its not like they could use a picture of basil fawlty or an avro lancaster is it

1 hour ago, estrangedtwat said:

What, the time a giant bear went rampaging through the city?  I always associated bears with Russia.  What's the connection here?

Well the Russians freed the city at the end of WWII. That's what the bear represents?