*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

1 hour ago, troccoli said:

Doh!  I can't believe I missed that!  I swear I just searched ebay the other day. 

Even so I appreciate you checking for me.

Step 1 is to get a couple of GnR cue sticks.

Step 2 will be get custom GnR felt for the pool table (the felt is in terrible condition now)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shepP said:

Doh!  I can't believe I missed that!  I swear I just searched ebay the other day. 

Even so I appreciate you checking for me.

Step 1 is to get a couple of GnR cue sticks.

Step 2 will be get custom GnR felt for the pool table (the felt is in terrible condition now)

No worries, sorry you missed out!

Step 3 - get the GNR dartboard (yes, this exists)

Step 4 - get GNR barstools for the bar (these exists too!)

*You know what would be cool for part of the felt for the pool table?  If you could get your hands on one of the felt linings of the table games during the residencies GNR did in Vegas.  I know someone that has on and always thought this would be a great use for it!

30 minutes ago, Axl's friend said:

Can someone confirm if they are selling the White NITL shorts at the merchandise booth?

Also if someone can get or has a size Medium for sale please let me know

I asked this same question a few pages back and was told the black and white ones were for sale in Berlin, although I’m still yet to see any pictorial evidence!

They weren’t for sale at Download UK, but that’s to be expected as bands never have their full range available at festivals. 

Wish they had of though, I’ve been on the hunt for those shorts since the US run last year when they first surfaced! 😤

So i just ordered my 1st GN'R related merch since the release of Chinese Democracy :D

It's APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION - 2CD DELUXE EDITION :)

SharedImage-81372.jpg?t=8a9e915971326482

..just thought i'd share.

I thought the other options were crazy. I don't need fake wooden/leather boxes at $999.00 or pictures, books, badges, temp tattoos, vinyl etc. I just want the music!

Today i discovered the official lyric video for Shadow of Your Love. Great!

Edited by star
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/18/2018 at 5:59 PM, 6lake sa66ath said:

I asked this same question a few pages back and was told the black and white ones were for sale in Berlin, although I’m still yet to see any pictorial evidence!

They weren’t for sale at Download UK, but that’s to be expected as bands never have their full range available at festivals. 

Wish they had of though, I’ve been on the hunt for those shorts since the US run last year when they first surfaced! 😤

They were on sale in Berlin, I bought a pair :lol:

I don’t think they were on “display”, but they’re there and wouldn’t be surprised if they’re at every show.

4 hours ago, ivegotthefire said:

Searching for the vip 2017 european lanyard and ticket , please pm if you have one for sale , can offer 2018 shirt as trade , thanks

Ive got both these items (unfortunately not for sale) but curious why you’re after them? Did you lose yours or something 🤔

On 19/06/2018 at 1:18 PM, star said:

So i just ordered my 1st GN'R related merch since the release of Chinese Democracy :D

It's APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION - 2CD DELUXE EDITION :)

SharedImage-81372.jpg?t=8a9e915971326482

..just thought i'd share.

I thought the other options were crazy. I don't need fake wooden/leather boxes at $999.00 or pictures, books, badges, temp tattoos, vinyl etc. I just want the music!

Today i discovered the official lyric video for Shadow of Your Love. Great!

That's the set I will be buying as well. No need for the other shit.

48 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I bought one of the ones from ebay off the screenprinters - quality is exceptional, and looks better than the official one! 

Was really impressed. 

...but we are on the Official merchandise thread....

• Thanks 1