*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

On 7/15/2019 at 12:48 PM, allwaystired said:

I mean, if you want to buy a toy truck with 'guns n roses' printed on the side, then go for it. You'll probably never get laid ever again if you leave it around the house, but there we go. 

That boxset monstrosity is a definite passion killer.

• 1 month later...

I just got an email from Guns n' Roses promoting their new Guns N' Roses laundry bag? 

At one time I would have thought it was a prank, but it isn't..  Then I log on here and all I see is posts about leaked CD songs (they really should be lumped together).. Aside from  2001- 2015, my interest in this band is at an all time low..  

https://gnrmerch.com/products/back-to-school-mystery-bundle?variant=29520006217826

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I just got an email from Guns n' Roses promoting their new Guns N' Roses laundry bag? 

At one time I would have thought it was a prank, but it isn't..  Then I log on here and all I see is posts about leaked CD songs (they really should be lumped together).. Aside from  2001- 2015, my interest in this band is at an all time low..  

https://gnrmerch.com/products/back-to-school-mystery-bundle?variant=29520006217826

They certainly are airing out the dirty laundry today huh?!

The bag includes a free shirt too...but its probably old and smelly.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, charliehoodger said:

So after alittle over a year and recently getting a new job that pays a bit more I caved - I bought the locked and loaded box on a payment plan. I mean I KNOW I'm really just paying for the box itself but i dont care. Cant wait to get it. 

i opened it 1 time to see the certificate of authenticity and the number that i got. Sees good next to the hometeather.... sadly not bluray concerts inside (they need to release some old shit for the fans), but the bluray audio 5.1 rocks a lot!!! Enjoy it!

And the laundry bag can suck my dick. Take my money releasin old gigs on bluray pls.

Edited by axlvai

8 hours ago, KURT19 said:

They certainly are airing out the dirty laundry today huh?!

The bag includes a free shirt too...but its probably old and smelly.

The free shirt is probably from duffs merch line....punk as fuck 🙄

9 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Yep way to go fernando with the merch line!. This band really needs a new management team

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

Who needs new music when you have laundry bags? I really hope Team Brazil takes notes and releases GN'R toilet paper rolls or GN'R skull shape Febreze scent next! Seriously, Fernando I just gave you more ideas...

I dont know why this band doesnt be more like kiss and have a gnr coffin for us die hard fans.

• GNFNR 1

9 minutes ago, charliehoodger said:

Hey guys,  I'd ask in the L&L thread but it hasnt been replied to in a while- does anyone know A) how long it takes for the Locked and loaded box to ship? And B) can you guys tell me where to find that cassette tape in it? Thanks for the help.

Mine literally arrived the day after I ordered it.

Look for the cassette hidden behind one of the pull-out drawers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2019 at 3:13 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think they are cute and keeping them in the box for future generations is a good thing.

Look at all the crap people kept for a million years and now are making tons of money on ebay. Who would have thought when I was a kid, people would be paying a lot of money for a doll or a board game I had back then.

I think it's cool to collect these funco dolls. I have tons of horror ones like Jason, Michael and Freddie. I have them all on a shelf.

It's just like buying anything else you like.

Or the transformers and he-man figurines. The 80s ones can fetch nice bucks.

3 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Limited edition ‘Louisville slugger’ engraved signed hardwood mini baseball bats, 300 at $60, tempted tbh.

$18k worth of bats. S,A,D aren’t really making anything on that by the time the bats are produced and everyone gets their cut. It is nice that they are putting items out that are affordable and limited.

It would be cool if they’d toss a few in that are actually signed (sharpie). 

8 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Limited edition ‘Louisville slugger’ engraved signed hardwood mini baseball bats, 300 at $60, tempted tbh.

Could be cool but the GnR logo looks relatively tiny. 

Also, they shd include the other band members.  Reinforces the idea that everyone else is just a hired hand