6lake sa66ath

*OFFICIAL* MERCHANDISE THREAD

Limited edition ‘Louisville slugger’ engraved signed hardwood mini baseball bats, 300 at $60, tempted tbh.

3 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Limited edition ‘Louisville slugger’ engraved signed hardwood mini baseball bats, 300 at $60, tempted tbh.

$18k worth of bats. S,A,D aren’t really making anything on that by the time the bats are produced and everyone gets their cut. It is nice that they are putting items out that are affordable and limited.

It would be cool if they’d toss a few in that are actually signed (sharpie). 

8 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Could be cool but the GnR logo looks relatively tiny. 

Also, they shd include the other band members.  Reinforces the idea that everyone else is just a hired hand 

was initially tempted on the bat, but then wondered what the hell I would do with it.  Most of the trinkets I have bought over time sit in a closet, which is where this would likely end up as well

I bought one then noticed it's 300 online store but they are also selling them at the museum. So, possibly 500 units?

36 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Do it, do it, do it 

• Like 2

OMG! I do hope anyone who buys this bat doesn't use it to harm or kill anyone! Then the world can blame GNR for that too!

Sorry but you just don't know what crazy people will do!

I thought it was cool, but I have no use for it or do I? lol Only kidding.

At 18inches it won't seem that threatening to any would be robber breaking into your house...until they realise it's to go up their ass!!

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

OMG! I do hope anyone who buys this bat doesn't use it to harm or kill anyone! Then the world can blame GNR for that too!

Sorry but you just don't know what crazy people will do!

I thought it was cool, but I have no use for it or do I? lol Only kidding.

I can see that. :lol:  Seems like the world is in the mood to blame anyone else but the "poor crazies" that are doing this shit.  I've lost my sympathy for the devil.

58 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

At 18inches it won't seem that threatening to any would be robber breaking into your house...until they realise it's to go up their ass!!

Can you just imagine a robber breaking into your crib and sneaking around before you jump up from behind the couch screaming "TIME to DIE!" while whipping out this mini-bat?!

I'm guessing you and your robber would have a good laugh about the whole thing and you'd stay up all nite together sipping wine and listening to the latest leaks.

Worth every penny :lol:

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

Can you just imagine a robber breaking into your crib and sneaking around before you jump up from behind the couch screaming "TIME to DIE!" while whipping out this mini-bat?!

I'm guessing you and your robber would have a good laugh about the whole thing and you'd stay up all nite together sipping wine and listening to the latest leaks.

I love that you thought so much into that.

• Thanks 1

I'm tempted to get one of the baseball bats, but only so I can use it to beat the shit out of anyone who breaks into my house.

I mean, I already have one, but it would be nice to give them the courtesy of catching a glimpse of the GNR logo before their face gets broken.

Thanks, Team Brazil!

3 hours ago, nycgunner said:

Could be cool but the GnR logo looks relatively tiny. 

Also, they shd include the other band members.  Reinforces the idea that everyone else is just a hired hand 

Well everyone else is a hired hand.

1 minute ago, Azifwekare said:

I'm tempted to get one of the baseball bats, but only so I can use it to beat the shit out of anyone who breaks into my house.

I mean, I already have one, but it would be nice to give them the courtesy of catching a glimpse of the GNR logo before their face gets broken.

Thanks, Team Brazil!

You could just put a GnR sticker on one that you already have.

22 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Thanks, Team Brazil!

And then there would be headlines: Local lunatic uses Guns n' Roses baseball bat to beat an innocent burglar to death. Rock music is evil !:devilshades:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, nycgunner said:

My thought, also.

43 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

dead horse to make an appearance in the set confirmed? 

It'll make an appearance in the setlist, not the set 

4 hours ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

dead horse to make an appearance in the set confirmed? 

No, just a description of the brand.

23 hours ago, KURT19 said:

Awesome saying "time to die" I love it! Hey it could be used to hit a robber in your home. Good idea.

8 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Louder Than Life Festival

20190928_072210.thumb.jpg.66bbfb3aa916f2ea4078d25769f62fd4.jpg

Are they selling these shirts on any GNR website. I love the white one. Damn! I want it so bad!

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 2:19 PM, Axl_morris said:

If this bat is made out of wood you could do plenty of damage to someone. I have a small bat that is made out of wood that could kill someone if you hit them in the head. lol Not that I would, but don't threaten me or take what is mine! :max:

12 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Awesome saying "time to die" I love it! Hey it could be used to hit a robber in your home. Good idea.

Are they selling these shirts on any GNR website. I love the white one. Damn! I want it so bad!

I totally love the white shirt sleeve shirt for $40. If anyone would get me one, I would give you an extra $10 for your trouble. Thanks. I can be trusted to send you the money.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I totally love the white shirt sleeve shirt for $40. If anyone would get me one, I would give you an extra $10 for your trouble. Thanks. I can be trusted to send you the money.

fonejacker_george.jpg