*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

55 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I love that shirt.. I just can't get myself to pay their prices, especially with the high shipping and handling.

Want this one? She actually bought it for me and it's an XL...

Edited by GoBucky
  • Like 1

On 13/10/2019 at 9:34 AM, Flake said:

Wow, that white sweater is as ugly as alfreds face

That stuff looks like something Rick would wear. Garish neon shirt with bright orange beanie combo. Easy on the eye. Then to top it off, a sweater covered in the band member's tattoos. Nice.

23 hours ago, nycgunner said:

What is up with the “Guns AND Roses”?🤔

It's the name of Axel's band.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

The merch website's been updated with a bunch of new things:

Christmas sweater!

Ornaments!

Puzzles of the two Appetite album covers, plus Use Your Illusion I and II (I like these)!

Also new are seperate shot glass/vinyl bundles. One features  all four LP vinyls from the Locked N' Loaded set. The other has all the 7" singles from Locked N' Loaded. Surprisingly, they are affordably priced.

Check it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

The merch website's been updated with a bunch of new things:

Christmas sweater!

Ornaments!

Puzzles of the two Appetite album covers, plus Use Your Illusion I and II (I like these)!

Also new are seperate shot glass/vinyl bundles. One features  all four LP vinyls from the Locked N' Loaded set. The other has all the 7" singles from Locked N' Loaded. Surprisingly, they are affordably priced.

Check it out.

The vinyl bundle is a steal and exactly what I’ve been waiting for 

• Like 1

I'm one of the (very) small minority who would actually probably still buy a L and L set. I have a price in mind I'd pay for one anyway (i.e. cheaper than it's been so far). They've never gone down in price in Europe though especially, and importing prices render it way too expensive. I would imagine it's because they're all in a warehouse in America and never really made their way over here for general sale unless they were specifically ordered. 

The more they smash up in order to sell the bits the less likely I am to get it I suppose. Still if anyone sees a good price in Europe at any point, let us know! 

Not gonna lie, I dig the Xmas sweaters. I have one of them from a few years back that isn't on there any more. I somehow ended up with 3 even though I ordered one :P If these new ones were a little cheaper I'd buy them. $60/75 is just too much.

7 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

More info?

On the site there’s a section that says Maxfield and when you click on it you had to put your email address in to be alerted when the merch arrives. I’m thinking maybe it’s some stuff from the pop up. From the pic it looks like one of the items is the Amiri trucker jacket. 

I ordered the Christmas sweater I am stoked for it!

Got both of the vinyl sets.  Pretty good price since it looks like the Sound City set alone has gone for $100 on feebay.

You can use the code GNR10 and get 10% off the order as well.

As for LNL, yeah $400 is still a bit high, but I'm gonna predict a Black Friday sale we see it at like $250.

Edited by jbhutto