6lake sa66ath

*OFFICIAL* MERCHANDISE THREAD

On 9/27/2019 at 2:24 PM, cineater said:

I can see that. :lol:  Seems like the world is in the mood to blame anyone else but the "poor crazies" that are doing this shit.  I've lost my sympathy for the devil.

Yeah, if it's not a movie or a tv show it's always a rock band/song. So sick of it.

I feel if you are already crazy anything can set you off!

I got my laundry bag mystery bundle today, and was pleasantly surprised by it's contents.

I got the white/green ringer tee that reads "Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction" on the front. Also received the white trucker hat with the logo embroidered on the front.

They threw in two stickers, one of which is now my avatar. The other is a sticker of the banned Appetite cover.

Was really impressed with the laundry bag itself. The canvas material is pretty rugged, and the bullet logo is larger than it looked on the merchandise website.

I'd post pictures, but I can't figure out how to post URL's, wish I could just copy and paste.

Worth the money I spent, in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I got my laundry bag mystery bundle today, and was pleasantly surprised by it's contents.

I got the white/green ringer tee that reads "Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction" on the front. Also received the white trucker hat with the logo embroidered on the front.

They threw in two stickers, one of which is now my avatar. The other is a sticker of the banned Appetite cover.

Was really impressed with the laundry bag itself. The canvas material is pretty rugged, and the bullet logo is larger than it looked on the merchandise website.

I'd post pictures, but I can't figure out how to post URL's, wish I could just copy and paste.

Worth the money I spent, in my opinion.

Yeah, my wife ordered it, too. It came with the same trucker hat, the You're Crazy Lies shirt and stickers. 

40 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

If you join the Members Club you can C & P, otherwise you have to use a pic hosting site

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

Yeah, my wife ordered it, too. It came with the same trucker hat, the You're Crazy Lies shirt and stickers. 

I'm sorry she got that shirt, unless she likes it. That and the shirt that repeats "Lies" over and over are the two shirts I absolutely did not want.

2 hours ago, GoBucky said:

the You're Crazy Lies 

I love that shirt.. I just can't get myself to pay their prices, especially with the high shipping and handling.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I love that shirt.. I just can't get myself to pay their prices, especially with the high shipping and handling.

Want this one? She actually bought it for me and it's an XL...

Edited by GoBucky
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 5:53 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Wonder if there will be a Guns N' Roses cricket bat?

More likely to be GNR paper drinking straws.

Some good merch PICS from the Fall tour so far via @solo23_gnfnr on Instagram:

Edited by 6lake sa66ath

On 13/10/2019 at 9:34 AM, Flake said:

Wow, that white sweater is as ugly as alfreds face

That stuff looks like something Rick would wear. Garish neon shirt with bright orange beanie combo. Easy on the eye. Then to top it off, a sweater covered in the band member's tattoos. Nice.

23 hours ago, nycgunner said:

What is up with the “Guns AND Roses”?🤔

It's the name of Axel's band.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1