6lake sa66ath

*OFFICIAL* MERCHANDISE THREAD

3 hours ago, MattleyCrue said:

I can’t wait for that Maxfield part to open. I’m trying to get some more Amiri GNR stuff 

More info?

I'm one of the (very) small minority who would actually probably still buy a L and L set. I have a price in mind I'd pay for one anyway (i.e. cheaper than it's been so far). They've never gone down in price in Europe though especially, and importing prices render it way too expensive. I would imagine it's because they're all in a warehouse in America and never really made their way over here for general sale unless they were specifically ordered. 

The more they smash up in order to sell the bits the less likely I am to get it I suppose. Still if anyone sees a good price in Europe at any point, let us know! 

Not gonna lie, I dig the Xmas sweaters. I have one of them from a few years back that isn't on there any more. I somehow ended up with 3 even though I ordered one :P If these new ones were a little cheaper I'd buy them. $60/75 is just too much.

7 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

More info?

On the site there’s a section that says Maxfield and when you click on it you had to put your email address in to be alerted when the merch arrives. I’m thinking maybe it’s some stuff from the pop up. From the pic it looks like one of the items is the Amiri trucker jacket. 

I ordered the Christmas sweater I am stoked for it!

If the band want to release merch hurry up and release an illusion box set plus any shirts to go with it.

Got both of the vinyl sets.  Pretty good price since it looks like the Sound City set alone has gone for $100 on feebay.

You can use the code GNR10 and get 10% off the order as well.

As for LNL, yeah $400 is still a bit high, but I'm gonna predict a Black Friday sale we see it at like $250.

Edited by jbhutto

58 minutes ago, jbhutto said:

Got both of the vinyl sets.  Pretty good price since it looks like the Sound City set alone has gone for $100 on feebay.

You can use the code GNR10 and get 10% off the order as well.

As for L and L, yeah $400 is still a bit high, but I'm gonna predict a Black Friday sale we see it at like $250.

I really think it will drop to 200 for maybe a special weekend and if it does ill jump.

23 hours ago, guitarpatch said:

They also throw in the red AFD cassette in both bundles 

I didn't notice that. They should sell it seperately for like $10. I already have the L N' L boxset, so I'm not in the market for the vinyl bundles. I got the Appetite cassette in blue at Target last holiday season.

1 minute ago, Amir said:

...Probably because Izzy and Steven are on it. ;)

I wanted to buy one and break it off just above Axl so I could have a custom hand-made Izzy ornament...but it sold out. :headbang:

28 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

$100, and it isn't even painted well?

That website so depressingly corporate. 

What the actual fuck???? I saw the picture and thought it looked fucking awful but thought it was about a tenner. $100????? Fuck me!!!! :o 

25 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

"Never underestimate the power of idiotic fans with money" 

-Team Brazil, probably 

That, and why the fuck do some of them wear yellow grandma glasses? and Duff's is all crooked too and it looks like he's about to cry. Idiotic Era.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I always wanted GN'R-branded Christmas ornaments. Thanks, Fernando!

I figured we'd get them eventually, but my dream was bigger. I thought "GNR Christmas ornaments are a given, but what if.... what IF they were crazy overpriced and very poor in quality??" 

I kept this dream to myself because I didn't want to get made fun of. I never thought my dream would come true until I saw it for myself. 

• Haha 3

There is a 15 and 18$ option for most of us poor folk...

Edited by Coma16

Just now, Coma16 said:

There is a 10$ option for most of us poor folk...

Fuck that. I want the most expensive low quality Gn'R Christmas ornaments and I'm a jew.

• Haha 3

I’m all in for buying all sorts of GnR merch but the $100 ornament is horrible. I got that black one with the logo a couple years ago online somewhere. The $100 looks distorted. On the other hand I pre-ordered the Christmas sweater that is pretty rad! Hopefully they ship right out on Dec 2nd!

Why do Guns just flog Appetite on their merch site and ignore all the other albums?

Edited by Edward Nygma

6 minutes ago, Edward Nygma said:

Why do Guns just flog Appetite on their merch site and ignore all the other albums?

Probably cause it's the most successful, iconic, and loved Gn'R album out of the catalog so Appetite merch should sell the most.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

That horrible ugly thing sold out?! Casual fans probably (you know, the ones who commented on that FB post saying that they should replace scom with sweet child) :facepalm:

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

"Never underestimate the power of idiotic fans with money" 

-Team Brazil, probably 

I actually think It’s kinda cool. Until I saw the price 😱. No way I’d pay that kind of money 💸