6lake sa66ath

*OFFICIAL* MERCHANDISE THREAD

17 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

whydon10.png

I got this same message earlier today and I have no idea how. I don't follow GNR on any social media platform and haven't for quite some time. It's annoying as shit to get spam messages of any kind, let alone from the band trying to push their shitty merch on me. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jamillos said:

I've already bought me a holiday present anyway: Jack Daniel's, Jameson, and Glenfiddich. Do I spoil myself or what. 

Mmmmmm Jameson....... 

19 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I really hope he really goes into depth with his tenure with the band, but i doubt it......as a way of not burning bridges.

He said he was going to talk about all the stuff that the other guys didn't in their books, so we'll see.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I got this same message earlier today and I have no idea how. I don't follow GNR on any social media platform and haven't for quite some time. It's annoying as shit to get spam messages of any kind, let alone from the band trying to push their shitty merch on me. 

You should have asked the question about new music just to see what sort of reply you would get.

Whatever you do, do not under any circumstances buy any of this merch.

You are enabling Axl's Taco Bell addiction.

Everytime someone spends $125 on A FUCKING TOWEL, Axl stuffs his face with $125 worth of tacos.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Has anyone been able to successfully use the Nightrain Passport at any shows?!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

On 2019-12-12 at 2:56 AM, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I happen to like this puzzle, and will buy it if I don't receive it as a gift for Christmas

I like it too! Already have it. But I love puzzles. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

It's come to my attention that some people were unaware that GNR are selling FUCKING TOWELS for $125.

https://gnrmerch.com/products/gnr-maxfield-towel?variant=31131663663202

Finally, we have proof that there is no God

Maybe I'm not cool enough, but I truly have no idea what "Maxfield collection" means. That seems to be the reason for the insane prices on this particular line of merch. 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 5:22 PM, Sydney Fan said:

It might come in a gnr laundry bag as well.

Actually I only got the sweater and a couple of free GNR stickers.

I wore the sweater yesterday. So soft and not a heavy sweater material. I washed it today and it's air drying. Washed very well too and held it's shape. I love it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Maybe I'm not cool enough, but I truly have no idea what "Maxfield collection" means. That seems to be the reason for the insane prices on this particular line of merch. 

Maxfield is an LA based boutique/designer brand.  http://www.maxfieldla.com/ 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Maxfield are daft cunts who think people will be stupid enough to pay $55 for ice cubes, $125 for A FUCKING TOWEL and $300 for Fermanager's shitty jackets that make you look like a high school meathead.

11 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Maxfield are daft cunts who think people will be stupid enough to pay $55 for ice cubes, $125 for A FUCKING TOWEL and $300 for Fermanager's shitty jackets that make you look like a high school meathead.

linking the band merch with a high end designer is something i'd never have believed until i saw it myself. TB love trolling the fans. They have no idea what fans want. Wankers.

• GNFNR 1

12 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

linking the band merch with a high end designer is something i'd never have believed until i saw it myself. TB love trolling the fans. They have no idea what fans want. Wankers.

Imagine trying to sell high end designer towels. :facepalm:

I bet The Pitman doesn't even get royalties from them either.

• Haha 1

The Maxfield shit was first done 2 years ago now I believe it was?

It was the same time they did a load collabs including the Harley Davidson one.

• Like 1