*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

31 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

I’ll take that as a resounding “no” so far then

It's a 'no' yes. I mean, I'm a grown man- I can't think of any possible use I'd have for a pretend-passport to be honest, other than piss-taking. 

Apparently though, if you get on the barrier at a gig and flap it around one of the crew might 'stamp it' for you during Nightrain, as inexplicable as that sounds. 

I got a bunch of things for Christmas from family that were purchased on the official website.

Got the holiday sweater, which I love. Also got three of the puzzles--the AFD banned cover, and the two Illusion puzzles.

Got the Maxfield "Guns N' Roses Was Here" hat, and the 1:32 tractor trailer truck.

Only thing I wanted but didn't get was the red AFD cassette, because I already had the vinyls from the Locked N' Loaded set, and didn't need them again. I wish they had offered the cassette seperately.

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I got a bunch of things for Christmas from family that were purchased on the official website.

Got the holiday sweater, which I love. Also got three of the puzzles--the AFD banned cover, and the two Illusion puzzles.

Got the Maxfield "Guns N' Roses Was Here" hat, and the 1:32 tractor trailer truck.

Only thing I wanted but didn't get was the red AFD cassette, because I already had the vinyls from the Locked N' Loaded set, and didn't need them again. I wish they had offered the cassette seperately.

I believe the red cassette is officially a promo Item in the label’s system. There’s no bar code, therefore they can’t technically sell it on its own. An itemized bill that listed prices before the bundle discount listed its price as $1

Not sure how many exist, but it was cool of them to include it in a bundle. Maybe they do it again soon with something else 

Edited by guitarpatch
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 9:33 PM, Azifwekare said:

Didn't they have Kiss condoms at one point? Imagine GNR condoms with Axl's face on it. I'm thinking bright yellow condoms for the full raincoat effect.

Yeah, Kiss condoms for sure. Anything you can think of Kiss or actually Gene Simmons has in his house. I read the Paul Stanley book and according to him, Gene got alot of his ideas for Kiss stuff from other people. lol Gene always looking to make a buck. I wish he would adopt me.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:27 PM, MattleyCrue said:

The calendar was actually awesome! I will miss a 2020 calendar I loved hanging mine in my office at work 

Yeah, I got a 2020 calendar from someone in australia. It's made up, but I had to have a GNR calendar for this year too. I wonder why they didn't make one?

I purchased a Christmas present from the GNR site on 12/10.  They charged me on 12/11. 

Had to email weeks later to ask why my buddy had not received it.  They said their supplier was late or something on the blanket.  Nothing about the other item ordered or why it didn't ship.....

One of the items was posted on sale and subsequently sold out.  Still waiting on all the items to even ship with no update from the company, UMG - not a fan of these people.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I got a blanket, barely covers me. I got a keychain which looks like it cost 50 cents to make. I also bought the vinyl and whiskey glass set and all my vinyl is cracked down the seems of the jackets. Everything came fast as fuck tho i was really surprised. 

1 hour ago, Tonyp44 said:

I got a blanket, barely covers me. I got a keychain which looks like it cost 50 cents to make. I also bought the vinyl and whiskey glass set and all my vinyl is cracked down the seems of the jackets. Everything came fast as fuck tho i was really surprised. 

Hmm... The vinyl jackets being cracked is interesting to an extent. That makes me think they're just selling leftovers that failed the quality control tests. From what I've seen, all the LPs included in the actual sets were perfect.