*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 3:05 PM, troccoli said:

Anyone have the 2016 Cincinnati shirt, that you yourself bought at the show?  If so, can you please post detailed pics?  Thanks

I have a 2016 shirt, but not the cincy specific one, I have the one with the grey bullet logo and the tour dates on the back.  Probably not what you are looking for. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Got to be fake - surely? Surely even Fernando wouldn't stoop that low?

yeah i just got that tshirt offer in my email about 5 minutes ago. what the fuck are they thinking?  seems low, even by their standards

I've never sent an email to team Brazil.   but I will now.  

Edited by Chester 524

4 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

I got the email 15 minutes ago. Disgusting.

*No gif*

3 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

yeah i just got that tshirt offer in my email about 5 minutes ago. what the fuck are they thinking?  seems low, even by their standards

Yeah, it seems to be very real. 

As a side note to the completely disgusting piece of merch this is......what am I missing? What's the "45" about? 

Just now, RussTCB said:

Here's the thing: I really, really don't want to dislike GN'R and/or the people that run them, but then shit like this happens. 

Fucking unbelievable. 

Ya know, my mom always taught me that "hate" is a very strong word. She used to remind me that strongly disliking something and hating something are too completely different things. 

I truly hate that this is what GNR has become. 

I mean at least they could donate the revenue from the shit to covid 19 charities.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Ha, this is a modern effort at Charlie don't surf T

Which is a masterpiece by comparison.

This is like a retarded kid that just discovered his boner and is walking around showing it to everyone.

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I mean at least they could donate the revenue from the shit to covid 19 charities.

Well, I wouldn't expect the revenues to be a lot.   Who in the name of fuck is gonna buy this thing??

• Haha 2

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Even then it could be cringy but I do get your point. Still, no mention of that whatsoever. I'm sure the shirt will either be pulled or they're add a thing about how they're donating the money. I have to assume this will blow up on social media and embarrass the shit out of them. 

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Even then it could be cringy but I do get your point. Still, no mention of that whatsoever. I'm sure the shirt will either be pulled or they're add a thing about how they're donating the money. I have to assume this will blow up on social media and embarrass the shit out of them. 

Of course you are gonna get the Synchopants on twitter and elsewhere buying that shit. Not going to go well at all. 

Pretty sure it’s a reference to Trumps recent tour of the Honeywell factory that makes masks. Live and Let Die played over the loud speakers during the tour. 

And Trump wasn’t wearing a mask nor distancing.

(cant help but bring to mind the gun, colt 45, but that’s likely not in play)

Edited by soon
  • Like 3