*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

24 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

Regardless of the suspicious “charity” angle, I’m very happy they are taking on Trump. I keep on thinking that it’s crazy he still has supporters proud to back him up. With all the disgusting actions he took, and disgusting and stupid things he said I just don’t get it.

Yeah thank god this old 80s hair metal band has the BALLS to take on Trump.   FINALLLLLLY.   NOOOBODY in the mass media, entertainment industry, or the internet have spoken out against him in the last five years.   But FINALLY someone is brave enough to do it and it just happens to be our favorite band GNR, known since the 80s for having a sterling reputation of good behavior and morals.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Yeah thank god this old 80s hair metal band has the BALLS to take on Trump.   FINALLLLLLY.   NOOOBODY in the mass media, entertainment industry, or the internet have spoken out against him in the last five years.   But FINALLY someone is brave enough to do it and it just happens to be our favorite band GNR, known since the 80s for having a sterling reputation of good behavior and morals.

Insane as at sounds, at this stage anyone who doesn't suggest injecting disinfectant might be a good idea has the moral and intellectual upper hand! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Insane as at sounds, at this stage anyone who doesn't suggest injecting disinfectant might be a good idea has the moral and intellectual upper hand! 

President Trump: drink water, it's good for you!

People like you: not-my-president is telling people to drown themselves!!!

😐

8 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

7 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

President Trump: drink water, it's good for you!

People like you: not-my-president is telling people to drown themselves!!!

That insult doesn't really work as well when drinking bleach can genuinely kill you. 

Edited by registra
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Nice try, you're being lied to. WAKE UP!

I'm assuming you're trolling here..........right?! 

I mean, you do know drinking bleach will kill you right?! 

It's mental that you have to check, but when you have people who believe the earth is flat, that 5G masts are spreading viruses and a deranged President coming out that sort of nonsense, all bets are off. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 1

Just now, Coma16 said:

President Trump never told people to drink bleach. Fact.

He suggested it might be a good idea. Then people did it. 

Just going back to your point when someone said bleach can kill you and you said "you're being lied to, wake up"....you do know absolutely that it WILL kill you right? That's absolutely not an option. 

Genuinely, I'm concerned here, as you seem to think it's a lie. 

I don't like Trump.   Ever since I first saw him on TV back in the 80s he just came off as a smug blowhard.

But I have never in my life witnessed the mass hate of ONE individual infiltrate and seep into every single aspect of my life.

Movies, TV, comic books, cartoons, fucking internet forums about bands......I can't.  Fucking.  Escape.

Just for ONE day....ONE DAY.....how nice it would be to not have to read and hear the word TRUUUUUUUUMMMMMPP   every five milliseconds.  

It's exhausting.   I'm so goddamn tired of it.

• Like 1

Just now, estrangedtwat said:

I don't like Trump.   Ever since I first saw him on TV back in the 80s he just came off as a smug blowhard.

But I have never in my life witnessed the mass hate of ONE individual infiltrate and seep into every single aspect of my life.

Movies, TV, comic books, cartoons, fucking internet forums about bands......I can't.  Fucking.  Escape.

Just for ONE day....ONE DAY.....how nice it would be to not have to read and hear the word TRUUUUUUUUMMMMMPP   every five milliseconds.  

I'm tired of the word 'coronavirus' but sadly it's the world we live in. He's one of the most significant figures in the world, so there we go. And when he gets his marching orders you'll probably get sicking of hearing about the next President too. 

Although I'm not sure any President that comes after will generate as many headlines with such unstable behavior. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

He suggested it might be a good idea. Then people did it. 

Just going back to your point when someone said bleach can kill you and you said "you're being lied to, wake up"....you do know absolutely that it WILL kill you right? That's absolutely not an option. 

Genuinely, I'm concerned here, as you seem to think it's a lie. 

I never once suggested that drinking bleach couldn't kill someone. I'm just refuting the claim that President Trump told people to drink bleach. 3-4 replied saying that he did but not were unable to offer proof. Perhaps those are the trolls...

Nah.   You could go half a day without hearing the word "Obama."   As long as the next president is media/liberal approved, it'll be a whole different ballgame.

This throbbing, pulsating hate boner for Trump?    I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime.

I with you on the virus thing too.   I'm already dreading when TV shows and movies come back and they're all gonna be about people sitting around in quarantine but 6 months too late.    Snoooooooze.

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

I never once suggested that drinking bleach couldn't kill someone. I'm just refuting the claim that President Trump told people to drink bleach. 3-4 replied saying that he did but not were unable to offer proof. Perhaps those are the trolls...

24 minutes ago, registra said:

That insult doesn't really work as well when drinking bleach can genuinely kill you. 

Nice try, you're being lied to. WAKE UP!

Just now, Coma16 said:

Well it is on video, so that's proof enough I'd imagine. 

9 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Just a suggestion, turn off your radio and tv and stop reading news websites.

3 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Nah.   You could go half a day without hearing the word "Obama."   As long as the next president is media/liberal approved, it'll be a whole different ballgame.

This throbbing, pulsating hate boner for Trump?    I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime.

I with you on the virus thing too.   I'm already dreading when TV shows and movies come back and they're all gonna be about people sitting around in quarantine but 6 months too late.    Snoooooooze.

It's because of the outrageous lies, contradictions, and lunatic comments though. That's why people hate him. Personaly I think he's quite clearly in need of serious mental health support at this stage.  

Either way, he shouldn't be anywhere near a position of authority, regardless of his political persuasion. 

NB: Shirt is still shirt. Lest we forget. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I'm like you, in the sense that I can't stand the man but I'm watching everyday what he's up to - ever since 2015. Every. single. day. And I'm not American, go figure. But I have never seen such a person in my whole life, nor have I witnessed someone that can somehow escape any kind of consequences regardless of what he does and says. It's just mesmerizing in a way.

• Like 3