*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

Just now, NicoRourke said:

I'm like you, in the sense that I can't stand the man but I'm watching everyday what he's up to - ever since 2015. Every. single. day. And I'm not American, go figure. But I have never seen such a person in my whole life, nor have I witnessed someone that can somehow escape any kind of consequences regardless of what he does and says. It's just mesmerizing in a way.

Wait until he gets beaten in an election and refuses to concede......that will be a whole new scale. I can genuinely see it happening. 

3 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Yeah thank god this old 80s hair metal band has the BALLS to take on Trump.   FINALLLLLLY.   NOOOBODY in the mass media, entertainment industry, or the internet have spoken out against him in the last five years.   But FINALLY someone is brave enough to do it and it just happens to be our favorite band GNR, known since the 80s for having a sterling reputation of good behavior and morals.

One is a rock n' roll band. THe other is the US president. I think they might be subjected to different standards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Wait until he gets beaten in an election and refuses to concede......that will be a whole new scale. I can genuinely see it happening. 

Either way I think the world is fucked. If he wins he'll lose the last bit of restrain he has. If he loses we'll be up for that scenario of yours.

11 minutes ago, allwaystired said:
24 minutes ago, registra said:

That insult doesn't really work as well when drinking bleach can genuinely kill you. 

Nice try, you're being lied to. WAKE UP!

Registra changed the topic. That's why I said nice try. Nice try tho.

Just now, Coma16 said:

Registra changed the topic. That's why I said nice try. Nice try tho.

When someone says bleach will kill you and you quote them and say "you're being lied to".....it does very much appear that you believe the comment is a lie. 

As long as you don't listen to that lunatic and inject detergent, we're all good. 

• Like 1

Just a reminder that this is the Merch thread. Please take extended Trump discussion to the Politics thread.

And yes I know it makes the line blurred when Axl brings Trump into everything but we want D&N threads to stay mostly on topic.

Thanks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

When someone says bleach will kill you and you quote them and say "you're being lied to".....it does very much appear that you believe the comment is a lie. 

As long as you don't listen to that lunatic and inject detergent, we're all good. 

@alfierose if youre going to delete my comment then it only proper to delete tha quoted one as well.

3 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

:blink:Oooo yes, sorry, got carried away!

It's okay. I just don't want the thread to devolve into pages of purely political argument. Whilst some enjoy that others get pissed off and avoid the thread.

I'd rather not have to lock it.

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

@alfierose if youre going to delete my comment then it only proper to delete tha quoted one as well.

I didn't delete it because I objected to the commentary. As I laid out above I was drawing a line under posts that were purely political following my post asking for the thread to remain more on topic.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, The Black said:

Just a suggestion, turn off your radio and tv and stop reading news websites.

It's not just news....it's EVERYWHERE.   It's IN all the entertainment.

It's even in THIS thread!!   It had to be cleaned up cause people can't stop talking about him!

Where can I escape??

• alfierose unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

The official merch store has Appetite For Destruction available on red cassette. Don’t know if anyone’s interested. I figured I would grab one. I’ve had the blue one for a couple of years now.

I bought it, maybe a month ago. They shipped it the day after I ordered it. It came pretty quick. I was very surprised. The official store has never been know to be too fast on shipping things. Hopefully they continue to ship things that fast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Creed said:

This current 90s fashion revival isnt sexy at all. But its ok for fun.

This is the best one. Imo

https://www.pullandbear.com/de/c0p502181668.html?colorId=250

If there was international shipping i would be tempted. The worst 90s fasion was the tshirt tucked into a pair of jeans. 

I remember a couple of posters on this site seeing axl with a shirt tucked into a pair of jean circa 92,  and asking what was this look?. Ah early 90s fashion people!. It was the fashion until the end of the 90s from memory.

Edited by Sydney Fan

4 hours ago, MattleyCrue said:

I

I’ve taken a lot of pics of them on my Instagram. MattleyCrue is my name on IG

A+ collection sir. Pretty awesome. Love that Civil War / GITR shirt. 

Have checked out the Madeworn Gn’R shirts?  They are pretty awesome in quality, although expensive.  

50 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

A+ collection sir. Pretty awesome. Love that Civil War / GITR shirt. 

Have checked out the Madeworn Gn’R shirts?  They are pretty awesome in quality, although expensive.  

Yes I have a couple MadeWorn GNR ones but mainly all of the Led Zeppelin ones, all of the Motley ones and a ton of Stones ones. I also have a couple of the Hendrix one s