6lake sa66ath

*OFFICIAL* MERCHANDISE THREAD

Just now, Coma16 said:

President Trump never told people to drink bleach. Fact.

He suggested it might be a good idea. Then people did it. 

Just going back to your point when someone said bleach can kill you and you said "you're being lied to, wake up"....you do know absolutely that it WILL kill you right? That's absolutely not an option. 

Genuinely, I'm concerned here, as you seem to think it's a lie. 

I don't like Trump.   Ever since I first saw him on TV back in the 80s he just came off as a smug blowhard.

But I have never in my life witnessed the mass hate of ONE individual infiltrate and seep into every single aspect of my life.

Movies, TV, comic books, cartoons, fucking internet forums about bands......I can't.  Fucking.  Escape.

Just for ONE day....ONE DAY.....how nice it would be to not have to read and hear the word TRUUUUUUUUMMMMMPP   every five milliseconds.  

It's exhausting.   I'm so goddamn tired of it.

• Like 1

Just now, estrangedtwat said:

I don't like Trump.   Ever since I first saw him on TV back in the 80s he just came off as a smug blowhard.

But I have never in my life witnessed the mass hate of ONE individual infiltrate and seep into every single aspect of my life.

Movies, TV, comic books, cartoons, fucking internet forums about bands......I can't.  Fucking.  Escape.

Just for ONE day....ONE DAY.....how nice it would be to not have to read and hear the word TRUUUUUUUUMMMMMPP   every five milliseconds.  

I'm tired of the word 'coronavirus' but sadly it's the world we live in. He's one of the most significant figures in the world, so there we go. And when he gets his marching orders you'll probably get sicking of hearing about the next President too. 

Although I'm not sure any President that comes after will generate as many headlines with such unstable behavior. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

He suggested it might be a good idea. Then people did it. 

Just going back to your point when someone said bleach can kill you and you said "you're being lied to, wake up"....you do know absolutely that it WILL kill you right? That's absolutely not an option. 

Genuinely, I'm concerned here, as you seem to think it's a lie. 

I never once suggested that drinking bleach couldn't kill someone. I'm just refuting the claim that President Trump told people to drink bleach. 3-4 replied saying that he did but not were unable to offer proof. Perhaps those are the trolls...

Nah.   You could go half a day without hearing the word "Obama."   As long as the next president is media/liberal approved, it'll be a whole different ballgame.

This throbbing, pulsating hate boner for Trump?    I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime.

I with you on the virus thing too.   I'm already dreading when TV shows and movies come back and they're all gonna be about people sitting around in quarantine but 6 months too late.    Snoooooooze.

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

I never once suggested that drinking bleach couldn't kill someone. I'm just refuting the claim that President Trump told people to drink bleach. 3-4 replied saying that he did but not were unable to offer proof. Perhaps those are the trolls...

24 minutes ago, registra said:

That insult doesn't really work as well when drinking bleach can genuinely kill you. 

Nice try, you're being lied to. WAKE UP!

Just now, Coma16 said:

Well it is on video, so that's proof enough I'd imagine. 

9 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Just a suggestion, turn off your radio and tv and stop reading news websites.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Nah.   You could go half a day without hearing the word "Obama."   As long as the next president is media/liberal approved, it'll be a whole different ballgame.

This throbbing, pulsating hate boner for Trump?    I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime.

I with you on the virus thing too.   I'm already dreading when TV shows and movies come back and they're all gonna be about people sitting around in quarantine but 6 months too late.    Snoooooooze.

It's because of the outrageous lies, contradictions, and lunatic comments though. That's why people hate him. Personaly I think he's quite clearly in need of serious mental health support at this stage.  

Either way, he shouldn't be anywhere near a position of authority, regardless of his political persuasion. 

NB: Shirt is still shirt. Lest we forget. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I'm like you, in the sense that I can't stand the man but I'm watching everyday what he's up to - ever since 2015. Every. single. day. And I'm not American, go figure. But I have never seen such a person in my whole life, nor have I witnessed someone that can somehow escape any kind of consequences regardless of what he does and says. It's just mesmerizing in a way.

• Like 3

Just now, NicoRourke said:

I'm like you, in the sense that I can't stand the man but I'm watching everyday what he's up to - ever since 2015. Every. single. day. And I'm not American, go figure. But I have never seen such a person in my whole life, nor have I witnessed someone that can somehow escape any kind of consequences regardless of what he does and says. It's just mesmerizing in a way.

Wait until he gets beaten in an election and refuses to concede......that will be a whole new scale. I can genuinely see it happening. 

3 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Yeah thank god this old 80s hair metal band has the BALLS to take on Trump.   FINALLLLLLY.   NOOOBODY in the mass media, entertainment industry, or the internet have spoken out against him in the last five years.   But FINALLY someone is brave enough to do it and it just happens to be our favorite band GNR, known since the 80s for having a sterling reputation of good behavior and morals.

One is a rock n' roll band. THe other is the US president. I think they might be subjected to different standards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Wait until he gets beaten in an election and refuses to concede......that will be a whole new scale. I can genuinely see it happening. 

Either way I think the world is fucked. If he wins he'll lose the last bit of restrain he has. If he loses we'll be up for that scenario of yours.

11 minutes ago, allwaystired said:
24 minutes ago, registra said:

That insult doesn't really work as well when drinking bleach can genuinely kill you. 

Nice try, you're being lied to. WAKE UP!

Registra changed the topic. That's why I said nice try. Nice try tho.

Just now, Coma16 said:

Registra changed the topic. That's why I said nice try. Nice try tho.

When someone says bleach will kill you and you quote them and say "you're being lied to".....it does very much appear that you believe the comment is a lie. 

As long as you don't listen to that lunatic and inject detergent, we're all good. 

• Like 1

Just a reminder that this is the Merch thread. Please take extended Trump discussion to the Politics thread.

And yes I know it makes the line blurred when Axl brings Trump into everything but we want D&N threads to stay mostly on topic.

Thanks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

When someone says bleach will kill you and you quote them and say "you're being lied to".....it does very much appear that you believe the comment is a lie. 

As long as you don't listen to that lunatic and inject detergent, we're all good. 

@alfierose if youre going to delete my comment then it only proper to delete tha quoted one as well.

3 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

:blink:Oooo yes, sorry, got carried away!

It's okay. I just don't want the thread to devolve into pages of purely political argument. Whilst some enjoy that others get pissed off and avoid the thread.

I'd rather not have to lock it.

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

@alfierose if youre going to delete my comment then it only proper to delete tha quoted one as well.

I didn't delete it because I objected to the commentary. As I laid out above I was drawing a line under posts that were purely political following my post asking for the thread to remain more on topic.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, The Black said:

Just a suggestion, turn off your radio and tv and stop reading news websites.

It's not just news....it's EVERYWHERE.   It's IN all the entertainment.

It's even in THIS thread!!   It had to be cleaned up cause people can't stop talking about him!

Where can I escape??

The official merch store has Appetite For Destruction available on red cassette. Don’t know if anyone’s interested. I figured I would grab one. I’ve had the blue one for a couple of years now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

The official merch store has Appetite For Destruction available on red cassette. Don’t know if anyone’s interested. I figured I would grab one. I’ve had the blue one for a couple of years now.

I bought it, maybe a month ago. They shipped it the day after I ordered it. It came pretty quick. I was very surprised. The official store has never been know to be too fast on shipping things. Hopefully they continue to ship things that fast.