All clips/recordings of This I Love from the 2016 'Not in This Lifetime' Tour can be posted here.

Anyone else find Slash's playing on TIL to be really haunting? I think I prefer it to the album version, and of course, lolAshba's.

1 hour ago, nikosgnr said:

Slash is getting BETTER with this solo. I know this may piss off some, but Robin who??? Slash is fucking owning it.

On 4/10/2016 at 4:24 PM, Towelie said:

Anyone else find Slash's playing on TIL to be really haunting? I think I prefer it to the album version, and of course, lolAshba's.

That's exactly it. I loved Robin's solo but this gives me the fucking chills. Completely changes the tone of the song (in a good way).

Slash tears that solo a new asshole, and he is only going to get better as he does it more.

Axl's probably sitting in that chair every night listening to Slash and kicking himself he wasted 20 years not having the guy around.

His solo's getting better but it still think it needs direction. There are some really cool parts that he barely touches on, and there are some really sucky parts to it (some of the bends)

Fuck me I was totally getting chills listening to this latest version of the solo from the 4/20 show. I just love those piercing notes he hits around the 2:14 mark in that video onward.

Getting a different version of the solo every night frankly has been one of my favorite things to follow so far.

I don't know how it sounded live but from these videos I'm really disappointed with Slash's take on This I Love solo...

Slash solos r soulfull and flow with the music but its just not working with this particular song...