All clips/recordings of Coma from the 2016 'Not in This Lifetime' Tour can be posted here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Attlas said:

can someone subtitle those lines of axl introducing the song please?

I'm not a native english speaker and It's hard to get what he is saying

"We're gonna try something here. It's a.. it's a really pleasant thing, it's kinda like, it's kinda like a fairytale, real fantasy, it's a happy song, take ya to a happy place. That's all, let's go to the happy place"

I tried. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

That was fucking awesome.. I give the entire band props for that one.. Never thought Axl would be able to deliver the end of that song going into these shows. Bad ass.. I love the guy at the very end of the video \m/

9 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

Forgive me if this has been posted already. Really high quality bootleg. Axl's vocals are incredible. 

And that outro also proves to me (again) Slash still got it. It sounds inspired. 9:03-9:15. That's the sound of Slash being into it. He did that with the Chinese Democracy outro as well. No one plays like that but Slash. Axl's vocals had a few good moments here, I like it, but not the best Coma vocally imo.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:50 PM, W.Axl.Rose said:

so all you fellow Vegas first night concert goers can you believe it's been 2 months today?? I still feel like it was a dream, a wonderful fabulous dream. I like the reaction of people to this song and  i'm glad it was played at our concert! I liked this song before but it really has grown more on me since seeing it live. i know a lot are caught up in the whole Axl/DC thing or maybe looking forward to the NITL tour but for me, today, i wanted to take a look back at the best concert of my life, and one of the best nights of my life ever. thanks Axl, Slash, Duff and all for being AWESOME!!!:headbang:;):wub:

• Like 1