All clips/recordings of Nightrain from the 2016 'Not in This Lifetime' Tour can be posted here.

On 4/10/2016 at 7:43 AM, Carlycosmos said:

4/09/2016

Awesome clip. The band sounds great. To people who are saying things like "Slash doesn't seem into it!" They need to watch this. He's running all over the place. I love it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gem Archer said:

I could watch that all day. Axl sounds like he did in 1993, Slash kills it, Duff is cool as fuck, Fortus nails his solo, and Frank plays it close to the vest. What's not to love? Nightrain is turning into a true tour highlight. I don't know if there's been a "meh" one yet.

• Like 4

On 4/26/2016 at 1:30 PM, James Bond said:

I could watch that all day. Axl sounds like he did in 1993, Slash kills it, Duff is cool as fuck, Fortus nails his solo, and Frank plays it close to the vest. What's not to love? Nightrain is turning into a true tour highlight. I don't know if there's been a "meh" one yet.

Definitely one of he highlights of the tour. Not a fan of the how many notes can I fit into my take of izzy's solo by Fortus though.

40 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Definitely one of he highlights of the tour. Not a fan of the how many notes can I fit into my take of izzy's solo by Fortus though.

Fair criticism, but I'm used to it because that's the solo he's always played (I know you said you didn't follow New Guns too closely). I think it's pretty cool.