04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

1 hour ago, thirdeyeuss400 said:

In my opinion contray to popular belief. Axl has aged pretty damn well that or he's taking some secret magical rejuvenation pills because damn...he looks completly different from 2014...even better then he did in 2010...he looks like a mix of 1991 and 1988...  Axl looks ready to kick ass this summer and after this broken foot it will only make him more motivated and hungry. I remember when I broke my foot in highschool i got cut from the basketball team, the next season I made varsity that is how hungry I was to impress everyone. I can't fucking wait for tonight and San Diego this summer. 

Are your initials MJ?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

I find it hard to believe that Axl is goin' do the show without a throne or a couch. Standing there all the time? :max:

Yeah I agree he used it all night pretty much, plus didnt his doctor say he cant be putting weight on it for a few weeks? 

Is anyone expecting another sound check tonight?

And, speaking of which... I'm assuming that was for Paradise City VIP and Welcome to the Jungle Pit only, right?

It looked like the sound check happened during the "Paradise City Lounge" part of the package as it looked like people were snacking on food on drinks as the sound check was going on.

I'm guessing the other levels didn't get to see that. 

Does anyone know the answer to that? How about you @Tyler Drama? Did you get access to the sound check with your VIP on the 8th?