05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

16 minutes ago, BackOffBitch! said:

So when does the band go on PST/EST time? I don't want to miss it

It will start in 11 hours.

EDIT: my bad i'm not sure is it 8 or 9 pm. So it will be in 13-14 hours.

Edited by DexAxl

7 hours ago, Padme said:

Sorry, I'm in a GN'R state of mind :rofl-lol::P

What would be absolutely awesome is AC/DC followed by GNR. Don't think Axl's up to that though. 

Maybe a double show with both bands. 3 songs & change. Keep everyone happy.

6 hours ago, rock4eva said:

What would be absolutely awesome is AC/DC followed by GNR. Don't think Axl's up to that though. 

Maybe a double show with both bands. 3 songs & change. Keep everyone happy.

They could do their own touring festival, like other bands have done, so one night it's AC/DC and the next GnR. If they could get a few well known bands to join in and take some of the younger, up and coming bands with them I would go to that. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They could do their own touring festival, like other bands have done, so one night it's AC/DC and the next GnR. If they could get a few well known bands to join in and take some of the younger, up and coming bands with them I would go to that. 

They should do the undercard of that huge 3 day festival with The Who, Roger Waters, Paul McCartney , The Rolling Stones and whoever else 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

They should do the undercard of that huge 3 day festival with The Who, Roger Waters, Paul McCartney , The Rolling Stones and whoever else 

I was thinking that too. Why the hell are Guns not getting involved in this shit?! An AC/DC / Guns split show would be cool af.

Edited by MrSoftie

1 minute ago, MrSoftie said:

I was thinking that too. Why the hell are Guns not getting involved in this shit?! A AC/DC / Guns split show would be cool af.

I'm more surprised ACDC isn't a part of it than I am gnr for the reason that gnr came out late 80's versus 70's Rock. Maybe they are trying to not be too metal. 

The shows are going to be huge, but imagine if you have a Guns N Roses in your undercard? That could make for something special. However I see the marketing on these shows being about having current popular artist play before the old guys to attract from two different crowds...so expect a Kanye, Taylor Swift, and stuff like that to play undercard here. 

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:51 PM, The Archer said:

In first with the request for periscopers - c'mon you Frenchmen and Frenchwomen - we know you guys can do it! (I do hope though that you guys have good internet there)

oh s'il vous plait me too! I will beg in very bad French if necessary! I need a periscope link. and btw what time will it start? merci!:)

• Like 1