downzy

05/16/16 - Werchter, Belgium - Werchter Site

Discussion for the AXL/DC concert in Werchter. 

Event shirt:

PS_ACDC_0244.jpg

It was on the news that 7000 people wanted a refund of their money for the Werchter concert. Fuck m. 

• Like 1

i'm thinking about going as well, only need someone to drive me from Holland to there lol, too bad most of my friends aren't as hardcore as i am

Bought my tickets today. And 'night trains' issued by the Belgian railroad company for the occasion. Countdown starts! :)

i'm goin too

super excited to hear Axl with his new found energy and his best vocals since 1993.

I have a gut feeling that this might be the first show with Axl loosing the chair. Axl always does something special for Belgium. In 2012 he went on stage 20 minutes early, which was unseen and super cool

They'll go on stage 9PM here, quite early :)

I don't listen to the radio all that much, but I just heard AC/DC twice today now, Axl's getting a lot more exposure than he used to in the last decades. They even called it Axl/DC too. Nice.

• Like 1

Going as well and will make use of the night train.

The security for the concert has been raised with additional metal detector screening prior to entering due to the terrorism threat. I hope this wont result in too big lines.

I hope the fans who are going will have an awesome time. Please, try to periscope if you can! :P:heart:

I agree that 9 pm is early for a concert to start. Go there early, because Axl was on stage 10 minutes earlier (8:50 pm) in France!! Don't keep him waiting! :lol:

Have fun!! 

• Like 4

I would like to ask old AC/DC fans, when they last time played Touch too much live and did they ever played it on show? Should we even hope or forget it? :D

1 hour ago, DexAxl said:

I would like to ask old AC/DC fans, when they last time played Touch too much live and did they ever played it on show? Should we even hope or forget it? :D

Never. Many have claimed it was played on the Highway To Hell Tour but there is no evidence of it. There was a playback television performance of it on Top of the Pops but that's it. It was on the back burner for the Stiff Upper Lip Tour but never made the cut.

• Like 1

#‎RockorBust production manager Dale, is on site in Werchter for load-in, ahead of tomorrow's show.

• Like 1

I'm so pissed off, I have to travel to Chicago for work tomorrow. Now all I wanted was to go to Werchter.

Sure wish some of these concerts were on the weekend so I could watch it live on Periscope. Damn work and time zone! :( Enjoy the show guys! 

1 hour ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Doors: 14:00
Black Box Revelation: 18:30 - 19:15
Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown: 19:45 - 20:30
AC/DC: 21:00 - 23:30

Thanks for the info. Luckily, I will be back home from work once Axl hits the stage! 

I wonder how stupid those 7000 ticket holders must be feeling now...?

I guess they will desperately try to find a periscope link while hitting their heads on the wall! :lol:

• Like 4

On 15/5/2016 at 11:42 AM, cheesecake said:

Is this sold out despite the 7k refunds?

Belgium are known for being slow and having bad judgement but mostly yes.

3 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Doors: 14:00
Black Box Revelation: 18:30 - 19:15
Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown: 19:45 - 20:30
AC/DC: 21:00 - 23:30

2 hrs and half? I thought 2 hrs..