05/16/16 - Werchter, Belgium - Werchter Site

downzy

• downzy changed the title to 05/16/16 - Werchter, Belgium - Werchter Site
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm goin too

super excited to hear Axl with his new found energy and his best vocals since 1993.

I have a gut feeling that this might be the first show with Axl loosing the chair. Axl always does something special for Belgium. In 2012 he went on stage 20 minutes early, which was unseen and super cool

They'll go on stage 9PM here, quite early :)

I don't listen to the radio all that much, but I just heard AC/DC twice today now, Axl's getting a lot more exposure than he used to in the last decades. They even called it Axl/DC too. Nice.

• Like 1

I hope the fans who are going will have an awesome time. Please, try to periscope if you can! :P:heart:

I agree that 9 pm is early for a concert to start. Go there early, because Axl was on stage 10 minutes earlier (8:50 pm) in France!! Don't keep him waiting! :lol:

Have fun!! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DexAxl said:

I would like to ask old AC/DC fans, when they last time played Touch too much live and did they ever played it on show? Should we even hope or forget it? :D

Never. Many have claimed it was played on the Highway To Hell Tour but there is no evidence of it. There was a playback television performance of it on Top of the Pops but that's it. It was on the back burner for the Stiff Upper Lip Tour but never made the cut.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Doors: 14:00
Black Box Revelation: 18:30 - 19:15
Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown: 19:45 - 20:30
AC/DC: 21:00 - 23:30

Thanks for the info. Luckily, I will be back home from work once Axl hits the stage! 

I wonder how stupid those 7000 ticket holders must be feeling now...?

I guess they will desperately try to find a periscope link while hitting their heads on the wall! :lol:

• Like 4