05/22/16 - Prague, Czech Republic - Letnany Airport

downzy

Discussion for AXL/DC concert in Prague. 

Setlist:

1. Rock Or Bust

2. Shoot To Thrill

3. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be

4. Back In Black

5. Got Some Rock N' Roll Thunder

6. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

7. Rock N' Roll Damnation

8. Thunderstruck

9. High Voltage

10. Rock N' Roll Train

11. Hells Bells

12. Given The Dog A Bone

13. Dog Eat Dog

14. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)

15. Sin City

16. You Shook Me All Night Long

17. Shot Down In Flames

18. Have A Drink On Me

19. TNT

20. Whole Lotta Rosie

21. Let There Be Rock

---

22. Highway To Hell

23. Touch Too Much [First ever live performance]

24. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

Event shirt:

PS_ACDC_0219.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Omg im so excited for this show! I was studying in Prague this autumn and i lived next to letnany airport! I could have seen the show from my balcony but its not possible anymore unfortunately.

But !!! An opportunity came and now i have tickets for the show but will sleep in a hostell! What a great thing is ahead of me!!

Anyone else going to the show? Would you like to meet up? I know the best places to drink beer in Prague and the fastest connections to the Letnany Airport.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there with my sister and best friend too :-) Does anybody know if Axl is already in Prague and in which hotel? :-) I am a volunteer for asking him about the new GNR music if I will be lucky enough to meet him after the show :-D 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BatVin said:

I'm always wondering why most of these huge shows in Prague aren't in stadiums. Is it because of some loudness regulation in the city centre or something?

Yes it is one of the reasons in my opinion. But the regulation is in the whole Prague. Every outdoor show must finish before 10 P.M. The official start of AXL/DC show in Prague is on 8 P.M. 

18 minutes ago, oaka said:

Will anyone periscope the show??

(please, say yes!)

The show takes places at the airport and I am not sure that there will be wifi connection :(

Edited by R.T.

50 minutes ago, R.T. said:

Yes it is one of the reasons in my opinion. But the regulation is in the whole Prague. Every outdoor show must finish before 10 P.M. The official start of AXL/DC show in Prague is on 8 P.M. 

The show takes places at the airport and I am not sure that there will be wifi connection :(

No WiFi??  Damn! Let's hope someone will be able to do it...

The show starts at 8 pm??? Really?? It's very early for a concert to start...I mean there is still daylight. I have heard about a concert starting that early. I wonder how weird Axl will find it! ?

10 hours ago, oaka said:

No WiFi??  Damn! Let's hope someone will be able to do it...

The show starts at 8 pm??? Really?? It's very early for a concert to start...I mean there is still daylight. I have heard about a concert starting that early. I wonder how weird Axl will find it! ?

Grandpa Angus will pull the covers off him as he sleeps, pull the shades wide open so that the sun can hit his vampire face and then give him some tea.

• Like 4

Anyone else worried that the show will be half empty and suck because of the early start? I mean I havent seen single ad for the concert in the city and nobody seems to know that theyre playing!

I hope to see Axl today in the streets. Would be frikin cool

1 minute ago, Kelmi said:

Anyone else worried that the show will be half empty and suck because of the early start? I mean I havent seen single ad for the concert in the city and nobody seems to know that theyre playing!

I dont think so. The show was sold out before the announcing of Axl.  I am sure that some fan returned their tickets to Live Nation but many of them sold it to another fans. I saw it on the FB event page of the show. The early start pissed me off too but I will try to enjoy it as much as possible because it is a special occasion. I am a big fan of Judas Priest and Black Sabbath too and I would kill to have and opportunity to see Sabbath with Rob Halford on 2 shows in Costa Mesa 1992 instead of Ronnie James Dio and in 2004 instead of Ozzy. A lot of people - rock fans dont appreciate this special moment in rock history. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

I don't think so. The show was sold out before the change of the singer. Then some people started selling their tickets, of course (that's how I got mine), but not that many

5 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

So 8 pm start is what time on the East Coast and then it's 4 hours earlier than that for me cause I'm in AK....so trying to figure this out! Gotta watch this! 

It starts at 11 am in Los Angeles, 2 pm in New York. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

It's all so quiet.... :shrugs:

Haven't seen any pictures of Axl or anyone in Prague, but it seems like the doors are already open, have seen couple of pictures on facebook from friends who are going, posing with the stage. 

13268265_10206367881900244_7167073538393259067_o.jpg

13230102_1411056095586849_1366596047167433199_n.jpg

• Like 1