05/26/16 - Hamburg, Germany - Volksparkstadion

downzy

How are they left behind? They're in-between dates.

Axl's and GN'R's name are out there thankx to this AXL/DC thing - that's good.

The only thing we need is a professional promotion and communication plan (they can lean a thing or two from AC/DC actually). With interviews (looks like it might happen with Trunk).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

More songs? Or more in general? 

Even though I'm looking forward to going to see AC/DC with Axl, I'm not liking how GNR are getting left behind. 

Just have to hope they don't want him full time. 

As I've said every time someone mentions the potential for Axl to join AC/DC full time - being full time in AC/DC is still only a part time commitment. They're not a very active band at all.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

As I've said every time someone mentions the potential for Axl to join AC/DC full time - being full time in AC/DC is still only a part time commitment. They're not a very active band at all.

They don't have time on their side any more though, do they? AC/DC.

What you could see happening is, whilst GNR finish off the tour they've agreed to do together, Angus and co could be in the studio. 

They would have to wait for the NITL tour to end, in say a year or two, to finish the album off and then they have to get Axl to sing and co-operate :lol: who knows what mood he will end the tour in. 

Then what? Tour a couple of years with AC/DC? 

Not much time left in there for GNR to make plans for the future. 

That is if any of them want to do anything other than nostalgia tours. 

Its just my personal opinion that it wouldn't be great for either band to be fronted by the same singer.

AC/DC have had a good innings. GNR has unfinished business ;)

ANGUS YOUNG: AXL ROSE 'Has Done A Great Job' Singing For AC/DC

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/angus-young-axl-rose-has-done-a-great-job-singing-for-acdc/  

"Brian is happy that Axl is there."  

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/angus_young_why_i_refuse_to_end_acdc.html

Edited by pablo mercuryrose

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I’m afraid I won’t be able to watch the whole show tonight :facepalm: (crying and wondering how come that I’ve become so addicted to acdc shows….Cough*Axl*cough) 

Don't have to be all secret about it. :lol: it's the reason most of us are here.

50 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I’m afraid I won’t be able to watch the whole show tonight :facepalm: (crying and wondering how come that I’ve become so addicted to acdc shows….Cough*Axl*cough) 

I woke up this morning in a GREAT mood even though I had hardly any sleep because I knew it was AXL concert day! I am 100% addicted because of Axl. it'll be the same thing when the GN'R tour starts up afterwards too! :dance:sorry you are going to maybe miss it but there's always the great videos we get from the kind people here on the forum :) 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I woke up this morning in a GREAT mood even though I had hardly any sleep because I knew it was AXL concert day! I am 100% addicted because of Axl. it'll be the same thing when the GN'R tour starts up afterwards too! :dance:sorry you are going to maybe miss it but there's always the great videos we get from the kind people here on the forum :) 

Yeah, I'm addicted to the videos too but the Periscope its like this instant gratification thing that fucks up our lives. And we all can be here talking bollocks at the same time we're watching our genius on stage.

In other bad news, I'm starting to like Angus too much. Like TOO MUCH. :ph34r:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, I'm addicted to the videos too but the Periscope its like this instant gratification thing that fucks up our lives. And we all can be here talking bollocks at the same time we're watching our genius on stage.

In other bad news, I'm starting to like Angus too much. Like TOO MUCH. :ph34r:

There's no such thing as liking Angus too much - he's one of the best performers of all time. 

3 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

There's no such thing as liking Angus too much - he's one of the best performers of all time. 

HA HA!
But I never payed much attention to him. I used to say "that crazy guitarist from AC/DC" :lol: but now............................ I've been THUNDERSTRUCK!! :awesomeface: