05/26/16 - Hamburg, Germany - Volksparkstadion

downzy

4 minutes ago, AlexC said:

I'm hoping fede will send me links haha, he's been doing that for every AC/DC show, bless him. Follow him in Periscope and you'll get them in floods.

Fede is on his way to watch the Duff McKagan documentary so I don't think he'll grace us with his presence today :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

:lol: that stuff hits home much more strongly for a teenage guy than for a gal. But, AC/DC always has had a big female following too - part of it has to do with the attraction for Bon and even Angus I'd say, but unlike many 'Rock' bands, anyone whether male or female, can actually Rock their hearts out to the music - t's just the perfect thing if you want to shake a leg and just dance.  

Anyway, Uncle Axl first heard WLR and fell in love with AC/DC when was still a kid, but apparently, after he moved to LA, and heard the song played in a club, it made him jump up like he was possessed, and he started pushing people out of his way while he was dancing and kicking and screaming along to it like a madman. Well, that's what AC/DC can do to people.

I don't have a problem to the lyrics to any Bon songs and never have, I honestly don't know much about anything after the songs after he died past Back in Black and Hell's Bells. when I first got into Bon era AC/DC I thought his songs were so sexy and so many years later I still do! they hit home for this woman who was a teenage girl many years ago listening to AC/DC and loving Bon :wub: btw I never was a great fan of WLR but I have to admit it is the one song I think Axl sings better than Bon did :)

1 minute ago, MrSoftie said:

He was walking outside Vicky Hamilton's old apartment the other day shouting "Axl, wanna go smoke some weed?!" :lol: Love that dude.

Hahaha! What a legend, I'll never forget "That's right baby THAT'S RIIIIGGHHTTT!!!!" Haha.

• Like 1

AC/DC's stage design is really amazing, though. You get the hellish rock concert vibes simply by looking at it, and since their shows are in the early evening, it makes it even cooler with the sunset in the back. :headbang:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Archer said:

:lol: that stuff hits home much more strongly for a teenage guy than for a gal. But, AC/DC always has had a big female following too - part of it has to do with the attraction for Bon and even Angus I'd say, but unlike many 'Rock' bands, anyone whether male or female, can actually Rock their hearts out to the music -most of their catalog is perfect if you want to shake a leg and just dance.  

Anyway, Uncle Axl first heard WLR and fell in love with AC/DC when was still a kid. But apparently, after he moved to LA, and heard the song played in a club, it made him jump up like he was possessed, and he started pushing people out of his way while he was dancing and kicking and screaming along to it like a madman. Well, that's what AC/DC can do to people.

I dont remember any of my girl friends to be into AC/DC at the time, haha, maybe the girls from the 70's because of that ugly guy Bon Scott, LOL. We were all :drool: for Axl (and others for Kurt Cobain). That was our thing at the time.

Of course their songs are great, pure basic rock n' roll for men who like beer :rofl-lol:
Kidding...

I know, I know Axl was into them when he was young but again, he was a teenager listening to a band of the "moment" (his moment, not mine). I wasn't even in the plans of being brought to this world (if there ever was a plan :P) when all that happened.

GN'R was the band of my youth and the others that were still around like AC/DC, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, etc. were something the "older people" would listen to.

Just now, nonok said:

AC/DC's stage design is really amazing, though. You get the hellish rock concert vibes simply by looking at it, and since their shows are in the early evening, it makes it even cooler with the sunset in the back. :headbang:

Black Ice tour stage design and production was better imo.

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

The whole 'satanic'/'devil-worshipping'Anti-Christ/Devil's-Children' bullshit was just that - bullshit. They were never ever even remotely satanists or devil worshippers.

Yeah. It's amazing how many people fall for that shit like it's an actual thing. Mention Satan, Devil or Hell in a song and you're a "worshipper", whatever that is anyway.

• Like 1