06/01/16 - Leipzig, Germany - Red Bull Arena

downzy

5 hours ago, War2k14 said:

Can't manage to stop listening to bib from this show Axl even makes his garbled screech parts sound like gold.  He owns this song that is just another that he didn't have anything to do with writing lol.  When Axl is on he is on mofos

funny thing is that he can do that with any song he likes

just see what he did with FREE FALLING, COME TOGETHER

sorry tom petty, sorry john lennon!

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

That's ludicrous, sorry, but raspy and rough isn't always the best.  Try listening to Appetite, there is no rasp on that albulm.

what?

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

That's ludicrous, sorry, but raspy and rough isn't always the best.  Try listening to Appetite, there is no rasp on that albulm.

Nothing ludicrous about It.  No need for me to listen to anything considering I have been a fan since probably before you were born.

4 hours ago, ironmt said:

I totally disagree and think that Brian sounds much better than Bon on every AC/DC song, especially Highway to Hell. Brian seems to have the much raspier rough voice.

Every song? Really? You think Brian did Ride On better than Bon did?

5 hours ago, ironmt said:

I totally disagree and think that Brian sounds much better than Bon on every AC/DC song, especially Highway to Hell. Brian seems to have the much raspier rough voice.

Lol. Bon had an effortlessly cool voice, and he could actually sing. Brian's all forced, hence why he hasn't been able to hit a note since '83. 

23 minutes ago, ChineseIRS said:

Lol. Bon had an effortlessly cool voice, and he could actually sing. Brian's all forced, hence why he hasn't been able to hit a note since '83. 

Sadly that's true - before AC/DC Brian had an incredible voice. While chain-smoking cigars may have given him more rasp, he lost his range and power. :(

• Like 2

10 hours ago, pablo mercuryrose said:

lei72.jpg

lei73.png

This band...ac/dc   is such an unbeliveble force of music ... its hard to describe.... i can only imagine what it must feel like to be up there lookin out at the people...feelin the energy on stage .... god damn ...

im so happy for them  :)  

.... before angus solo you can se him singin along to "doooont stop me" ..he...cant help smilin .. and you can see that inside he feels gooooooood

Edited by night prowler

18 hours ago, ironmt said:

Eh? DDDC alone maybe. The rest, no.

Edited by The Archer