06/01/16 - Leipzig, Germany - Red Bull Arena

downzy

Just now, Powerage5 said:

I don't get why everyone here has a such a problem with Angus' solo. It's the quintessential moment of an AC/DC show. 

As a guitarist, it's boring af. Not just his though, most solos are. The only ones I could sit through are Gary Moore's.

1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

I don't get why everyone here has a such a problem with Angus' solo. It's the quintessential moment of an AC/DC show. 

But we don't have a problem with that. We just point out that for the previous shows the streams started working during the solo, so we were waiting for that :shrugs:

Hmm, he seems to be growing his hair out, but he's put on some weight. Probably from the drinking, since when he was on the chair he seemed thinner, lol. At least he doesn't seem to be wearing the hats as much now and he's sounding great, which are the most important things. :lol:

Just now, MrSoftie said:

Or you know, from sitting due to a broken foot?

I literally said "since when he was on the chair he seemed thinner", so yeah, no. It's not that big of a deal anyway, just something I (and a few other people here) noticed.

Just now, nonok said:

I literally said "since when he was on the chair he seemed thinner", so yeah, no. It's not that big of a deal anyway, just something I (and a few other people here) noticed.

"Probably from the drinking, since when he was on the chair he seemed thinner" - yeah you seem to think drinking is why he's put on weight, not the broken foot limiting his exercise. That's my point.

• Like 1

He's not fat, just bloated. He's lost a lot of weight since 2014. He'll be fine, seems like he plans on being in the spotlight a while so I think he'll want to look good also. 

He looks incredible tonight without the hat, and jackets! I wouldn't mind the hats and jacket so much if he'd mix it up and dress like he did tonight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I just wished he would comb his hair or get a haircut.

It looks too messy without the bandana and hat :unsure:

On his left side the hair is fine, but he has always had that weird part on the right side with not much hair. Any picture from his left side will look great where as the right his hair looks off.

6 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

On his left side the hair is fine, but he has always had that weird part on the right side with not much hair. Any picture from his left side will look great where as the right his hair looks off.

I dont know what it is but it doesnt look good on either side. And he moves it goes messy, the ends are not even, looks bad. Needs a haircut and treatment with creams and stuff.

18 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

"Probably from the drinking, since when he was on the chair he seemed thinner" - yeah you seem to think drinking is why he's put on weight, not the broken foot limiting his exercise. That's my point.

Yes, people can get bloated from drinking. When he was way more immobile than now, he was thinner. Now he's moving around, dancing etc. and he's a bit chubbier. Obviously the foot's not the problem here, and judging from the videos and people's comments on various threads, he seems to be drinking more with AC/DC. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, as long as he's healthy, and he's probably going to lose the weight again in the summertime anyway.