06/01/16 - Leipzig, Germany - Red Bull Arena

downzy

He sounds awesome again. Cracks or no cracks, he is sounding awesome night after night. I listened to the full Prague show, where his voice was deemed weaker or cracking, and he maintains an extremely high standard throughout the whole thing. amazing.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I hope you're right.

Duff should spank him! :P

Spank him and then torture him with a strict work-out and nutritional program. And Slash too while we're at it. :P

Also, someone give that man a hair-straightener. His hair would look ten times better if it weren't so fuzzy and weirdly wavy/curly in random places. I heard he used to straighten his hair back then, so no reason he can't go back to that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

omg this one is amazing, im gonna die :shocked:

3 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Spank him and then torture him with a strict work-out and nutritional program. And Slash too while we're at it. :P

Also, someone give that man a hair-straightener. His hair would look ten times better if it weren't so fuzzy and weirdly wavy/curly in random places. I heard he used to straighten his hair back then, so no reason he can't go back to that.

you always say better than me! That's what I meant before when I said messy!

The 'messy' look is never natural. It's made-up. It's achieved with layered haircut and hair products. The frizz and fuzzy you talk about is what Axl has. Not cool. Specially because he's a middle aged man and the careless look never does it for old people. Thats why grunge only work with teenagers.

23 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

He sounds awesome again. Cracks or no cracks, he is sounding awesome night after night. I listened to the full Prague show, where his voice was deemed weaker or cracking, and he maintains an extremely high standard throughout the whole thing. amazing.

Where did you get that from? From Youtube or is there an audio only recording as well?

2 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Where did you get that from? From Youtube or is there an audio only recording as well?

The entire Prague show is on YouTube filmed by a guy in the front row with an awesome camera and Axl sounds brilliant throughout the entire show. I watched it the other day and it completely changed my opinion of that show.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

omg this one is amazing, im gonna die :shocked:

you always say better than me! That's what I meant before when I said messy!

The 'messy' look is never natural. It's made-up. It's achieved with layered haircut and hair products. The frizz and fuzzy you talk about is what Axl has. Not cool. Specially because he's a middle aged man and the careless look never does it for old people. Thats why grunge only work with teenagers.

Yeah agreed, that look doesn't work for him. IMO, he should either grow his hair out long (which would also straighten it out a bit automatically, because of the weight of the hair itself) and make sure it stays relatively straight/non-frizzy, or he should go for something completely different and cut it off. A nice short hair cut might work on him.

I volunteer for helping with all of that (even the spanking :smiley-confused2::P)

9 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

It's right there on the Prague thread, on the tour section of the forum. It's amazing, Axl sounds badass, commands the stage, it's ridiculously good.

3 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah agreed, that look doesn't work for him. IMO, he should either grow his hair out long (which would also straighten it out a bit automatically, because of the weight of the hair itself) and make sure it stays relatively straight/non-frizzy, or he should go for something completely different and cut it off. A nice short hair cut might work on him.

I volunteer for helping with all of that (even the spanking :smiley-confused2::P)

:rofl-lol:

I dont think the longer hair would help. His face is aging, long hair looks bad on old guys. Sebastian Bach refuses to get rid of his long hair but his face ain't getting younger and he's looking like a lady now.

Axl could get a haircut which doesn't necessarily mean go for short man hair. He could keep this length or a bit shorter. Take off some volume on the back, shape it around the face, get rid of those curls/waves that make no sense on only one side of face, fix the ends, layer it, get a semi-bang to the left and use hair product to comb it.

I volunteer for the spanking too. We both could get rid of that beer belly with some wild slapping! :rofl-lol:

5 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

It's right there on the Prague thread, on the tour section of the forum. It's amazing, Axl sounds badass, commands the stage, it's ridiculously good.

All those videos from that person in Prague are stunning. It's my favorite show. But it doesnt mean that he didn't make mistakes in the shows after that one.

11 minutes ago, AlexC said:

The entire Prague show is on YouTube filmed by a guy in the front row with an awesome camera and Axl sounds brilliant throughout the entire show. I watched it the other day and it completely changed my opinion of that show.

Cool. Thanks. There is so much going on on Youtube and elsewhere. Impossible to keep up.

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:rofl-lol:

I dont think the longer hair would help. His face is aging, long hair looks bad on old guys. Sebastian Bach refuses to get rid of his long hair but his face ain't getting younger and he's looking like a lady now.

Axl could get a haircut which doesn't necessarily mean go for short man hair. He could keep this length or a bit shorter. Take off some volume on the back, shape it around the face, get rid of those curls/waves that make no sense on only one side of face, fix the ends, layer it, get a semi-bang to the left and use hair product to comb it.

I volunteer for the spanking too. We both could get rid of that beer belly with some wild slapping! :rofl-lol:

You should be his hair-dresser. By your description, I'm curious what you'd come up with. I just really don't like his hair the way it is now, so pretty much anything else would be better for me (except bald maybe...).

I was more thinking of spanking his ass, but hey, I'm not picky and up for anything :lol:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

All those videos from that person in Prague are stunning. It's my favorite show. But it doesnt mean that he didn't make mistakes in the shows after that one.

I agree. It will always be the best acdc show for me, of course it's because I was there but it was also the first show where Axl stood the whole time and his energy and stage presence was awesome.

@PatrickS77 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGiAaE6oJ8XRHEaRmAez6Xg

or the whole show here (made of the videos from the link above):

• Like 2

Axl's a smart guy. He tested this "look" before the London shows to see how people would react to it. I'm sure he wants to look his absolute best(as well as sound good) for the next two since they're going to be highly scrutinized. Back to the hat/jacket look it is.

18 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

You should be his hair-dresser. By your description, I'm curious what you'd come up with. I just really don't like his hair the way it is now, so pretty much anything else would be better for me (except bald maybe...).

I was more thinking of spanking his ass, but hey, I'm not picky and up for anything :lol:

I'd shave the side of his head where he has that "entrance" (the right side that is) and leave the other part the lenght it is now, but would fix the ends and get rid of the curls, give it a long kind of bang.

He also needs hair treatments with products to soften the hair and get rid of the fuzzy stuff. Gotta close the pores too. Hair is wild because of humidity.