06/09/16 - Manchester, England - Etihad Stadium

downzy

5 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

See, I told you all that I knew about restaurants!

I actually just saw "filthy cow" on Google Maps and thought that it sounded cool.

Have you been before? The wife and I have been a bunch of times and we love it. 

Would suggest The Grand Central for drinks after though. They've got a really great rock jukebox. :)

Edited by Dazey

Just now, Dazey said:

Have you been before? The wife and I have been a bunch of times and we love it. 

Nope, never. Hadn't even heard of it until planning this little excursion.

The people who I used to go out with in Manchester loved world buffet, so we'd always go to eat there. Useless swines. 

Does anyone know if once you actually enter the stadium, you can then head back out to the fan zone?

I was hoping to get there for when the doors open to try to get passes for the pit and the go enjoy a few (over-priced) beers outside.

Or, once you are in, are you in until the end??

35 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Can't fucking wait! Although, I kind of wish I hadn't followed the entire tour so far and pretty much watched footage of every single show. I know the setlist off by heart now haha. But one thing's for sure, I am 100% confident that Axl will deliver.

I actually got my tickets as soon as AC/DC announced the shows back in December as I thought it may be their last tour and they're my second favourite band. As soon as it was announced that Brian wouldn't be performing I said to my friend "the only way I'll go is if they get Axl." Never in a million years did I think this amalgamation would actually happen. It was surreal when the rumours started and now I'm actually gonna see my two favourite bands combined. INSANE.

ı had this feeling with neurotic :D 3 bands are my top 3 :D 

35 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

I'll try to attend the meet up. Worked a night shift last night and I've got a lot to sort out before getting to Manchester. Looking forward to the show.

I just got home from nights a minute ago. My train to Manchester leaves at 2pm. :lol:

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

£3.50 - not as bad as I thought then.

Aye, some of your fancy "craft beer" boozers would probably want £4 upwards anyway. You'd also have to be wearing a cravat and have one of those "Look at me!!" type beards to buy it anyway.

• Like 2