18 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

- Jokes!

- Shaky!

- That's it.  Life is complete.

_____

All I could understand.

That is a beautiful woman, btw, is she a member of the forum?  :D

NorwegianGirl's her username here..

She wrote a review some pages back or a page back.

6 hours ago, NorwegianGirl said:

haha yes perhaps! But, the great thing is that if you meet him with his team around, they do photos for you. That's what happened on our first meeting after the concert. My friend wasn't there that day, but Fernando just took my camera/phone to take a picture of me and Axl :lol:

Ah, yeah, but I liked that you also have pics of the moment when he was signing your tummy and you were shaking his hand. It's like a different memory! Like a document of what happened. Really cool!

omg I just saw a video of you!! In like television show or something! :wow:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jeez said:

"Yeah hope so too. Are we done here?"

I could tell when he came out of the hotel that he was tired and ready to leave because he wasn't smiling when he first came out and he kinda looked around like "ok... so I'm signing autographs"... There were only people with AC/DC shirts there. People who'd be waiting for them to come out and then just stayed for Axl I guess... (AC/DC left for the airport about 45 minutes before Axl. he made them wait!)

So I just wanted to basicly shake his hand and wish him a good trip. And at least I'm glad he smiled when we talked! It wouldn't be that good if he was pissed and told me to "f... off" :lol:

edit: oh and I also have a video from another angle which my friend taped, which also shows the whole thing. And actually shows me shaking/holding his hand:heart: After he said "are we done here?" He did wave to everybody and said "bye". So he didn't jump in to the car angry or anything.

Edited by NorwegianGirl
more information
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Ah, yeah, but I liked that you also have pics of the moment when he was signing your tummy and you were shaking his hand. It's like a different memory! Like a document of what happened. Really cool!

omg I just saw a video of you!! In like television show or something! :wow:

I'm very glad as well, because it's moments like that you want captured for ever! Just to remind myself that it's true, it did happen! I constantly keep looking at my tattoo today to also remind me that this is not a dream! At least...so I hope:wacko:

haha yes, I saw that video!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

I could tell when he came out of the hotel that he was tired and ready to leave because he wasn't smiling when he first came out and he kinda looked around like "ok... so I'm signing autographs"... There were only people with AC/DC shirts there. People who'd be waiting for them to come out and then just stayed for Axl I guess... (AC/DC left for the airport about 45 minutes before Axl. he made them wait!)

So I just wanted to basicly shake his hand and wish him a good trip. And at least I'm glad he smiled when we talked! It wouldn't be that good if he was pissed and told me to "f... off" :lol:

edit: oh and I also have a video from another angle which my friend taped, which also shows the whole thing. And actually shows me shaking/holding his hand:heart: After he said "are we done here?" He did wave to everybody and said "bye". So he didn't jump in to the car angry or anything.

Haha I believe you! He seemed really calm, at peace and happy. And he didn't seem to rush either, he took the time to talk to you and stuff. You're very lucky :)

Og jeg er naturligvis veldig sjalu! ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, weaponsnflowers said:

"That's it. life's complete!" :D

Finally I know how to multi-quote!! hahah

It's true though. What's next? It can't get any better than this... :-D

7 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

- Jokes!

- Shaky!

- That's it.  Life is complete.

_____

All I could understand.

That is a beautiful woman, btw, is she a member of the forum?  :D

Well, thank you. Yes I am...  :-D

18 minutes ago, Jeez said:

Haha I believe you! He seemed really calm, at peace and happy. And he didn't seem to rush either, he took the time to talk to you and stuff. You're very lucky :)

Og jeg er naturligvis veldig sjalu! ;)

He was! But my favorite moment will forever be on sunday after the show. Then he really took his time talking with us, laughing, telling jokes, signing autographs, taking photos, ...Even got to give him a hug and kiss him...  Maybe it only lasted for 10+ minutes? But it felt like half an hour!

Norsk?? :-D

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

Finally I know how to multi-quote!! hahah

It's true though. What's next? It can't get any better than this... :-D

Well, thank you. Yes I am...  :-D

He was! But my favorite moment will forever be on sunday after the show. Then he really took his time talking with us, laughing, telling jokes, signing autographs, taking photos, ...Even got to give him a hug and kiss him...  Maybe it only lasted for 10+ minutes? But it felt like half an hour!

Norsk?? :-D

You're very lucky! When I met him he was in a pissy-er mood, so I didn't want to bother him too much. But now I kinda wish I'd hugged and kissed him as well :P

I'm very happy for you though, I watched that video with you from Norwegian TV and you seem very nice (thanks to the subtitles I could actually understand what you were saying).

(Men jeg er også litt sjalu :P)

• Like 1

Amazing show in Aarhus! Axl was awesome. He just did an incredible performance. 

Here are a few photos I took. Quality is not the best since I used my iPhone camera. Speaking of phones, it was very difficult to get online at the venue, and there was no Wi-fi, so that is probably why it was difficult to find a working stream..

@NorwegianGirl I love your story about meeting Axl! So cool!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, GunsDK said:

Here are a few photos I took. Quality is not the best since I used my iPhone camera. Speaking of phones, it was very difficult to get online at the venue, and there was no Wi-fi, so that is probably why it was difficult to find a working stream..

I hope you don't mind...but I pinched this one :P

image.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Very lucky @NorwegianGirl!!!

What did he Say about his blackened cross tattoo?

He said @Jimmi Roses was better: P He told us, that he got it redone, but it did not help, so it was very dark - almost black. Then he showed us his tattoo, it was not blacked out, as some people assume, you could still see the originals colors, but it looked awfull. I think I almost touched it, because of how it looked - almost like a scar :(

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GunsDK said:

I couldn't upload my pics - didn't even think about a link to facebook:facepalm: So here's a link to mine AXL/DC Denmark

Great pics GunsDK, looks a lot like mine, just from the other side of the stage ;)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hejanne said:

He said @Jimmi Roses was better: P He told us, that he got it redone, but it did not help, so it was very dark - almost black. Then he showed us his tattoo, it was not blacked out, as some people assume, you could still see the originals colors, but it looked awfull. I think I almost touched it, because of how it looked - almost like a scar :(

:blink:

What a Pity!!!

12 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Do u remember how many hours axl was at the hotel after the show?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question? But you mean how many hours it took after the concert until he arrived at the hotel? About 2,5 hours or something like that. It seems that depends on his plans after the show though. Like in London he didn't arrive until what, 8 in the morning?? :lol:

Or do you mean how long he stayed at the hotel? It was just for one night I think.

• Like 1