Rumored Concert Date Thread

On 12/4/2016 at 0:15 PM, NoMansLand said:

Hard Rock's fb page is responding to questions if GNR are playing NYE. They say"Not that we know of...but we are always the last to know" as of an hour ago.

I got shat on the last time I posted about a secret NYE show at The Joint Hard Rock Vegas. The argument was that it's no arena so why would they do it. It would be an intimate show for a crowd that loves them and they have played NYEs there before. To back up the rumor...

As NoMansLand says above, Hard Rock is playing tongue and cheek with the "concert" 

If you check out Truth, they point out that they're doing the same on their social media posts. Hashtaging the hotel as #ParadiseCity as of last week. 

http://gnrtruth.proboards.com/thread/5983/on-hard-rock

The most telling piece of the puzzle....there's a Ticketmaster link with the CURRENT gnr logo that you can find by clicking below. Would this logo have been auto updated from their last show there?  That's the spankin' new logo. 

http://www.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-the-joint-at-hard-rock-las-vegas-nv/venueartist/360450/735218

So before everyone destroys me for posting, there is enough to lend itself a "rumor" that they may play a show there. 

Evidence that says this is the opposite - slash did post a thanks to Mexico/Latin america after their last show that said something along the lines " thanks for making the last concert of 2016 a great one." Also the shows I've been to at Hard Rock over the past year have all been ticketed through Axs, not Ticketmaster. I don't know how that really works but is worth mentioning. 

Obviously I have my fingers crossed ten times over. 

Edited by ramsey
Clarity

3 minutes ago, NoMansLand said:

they also don't have any show booked as of yet for NYE on their calendar. Isn't it odd that at least somebody isn't playing??? 

I've called them a bunch over the past two weeks. One Joint rep told me there is going to be a show but it hasn't been announced yet. She had heard of the GNR rumor (probably from crazies like me calling and asking) and laughed and said all she knows is that there WILL be a show that night, but doesn't know who. 

Hey guys, is it worth to be in golden circle, or is it better to be a bit far away from stage (around 150m) . I think sound will be better if I am a bit back from stage and also I can be able to see stage in its full glory... opinions?

37 minutes ago, ramsey said:

I got shat on the last time I posted about a secret NYE show at The Joint Hard Rock Vegas. The argument was that it's no arena so why would they do it. It would be an intimate show for a crowd that loves them and they have played NYEs there before. To back up the rumor...

As NoMansLand says above, Hard Rock is playing tongue and cheek with the "concert" 

If you check out Truth, they point out that they're doing the same on their social media posts. Hashtaging the hotel as #ParadiseCity as of last week. 

http://gnrtruth.proboards.com/thread/5983/on-hard-rock

The most telling piece of the puzzle....there's a Ticketmaster link with the CURRENT gnr logo that you can find by clicking below. Would this logo have been auto updated from their last show there?  That's the spankin' new logo. 

http://www.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-the-joint-at-hard-rock-las-vegas-nv/venueartist/360450/735218

So before everyone destroys me for posting, there is enough to lend itself a "rumor" that they may play a show there. 

Evidence that says this is the opposite - slash did post a thanks to Mexico/Latin america after their last show that said something along the lines " thanks for making the last concert of 2016 a great one." Also the shows I've been to at Hard Rock over the past year have all been ticketed through Axs, not Ticketmaster. I don't know how that really works but is worth mentioning. 

Obviously I have my fingers crossed ten times over. 

Since I'm one of the ones that "shat" on you last time, I will add some fuel to your fire and say that technically Slash may have been right even if there is a NYE show at the joint if GnR don't actually play until after midnight....hmmm hmmm hmmmmmm.

and quit bothering the hotel customer service reps lol, they don't know anything more than you or I do unless they are secretly boning a big wig :)

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jaaj38 said:

Hey guys, is it worth to be in golden circle, or is it better to be a bit far away from stage (around 150m) . I think sound will be better if I am a bit back from stage and also I can be able to see stage in its full glory... opinions?

My opinion....for the two Vegas shows I was straight back for night 1 and pit night 2.  Gotta go pit, the sound was slightly better straight back, but not enough to make up for the closeness to the band in the pit.

Edited by tsinindy

1 hour ago, Yibrano Hudson said:

Can anybody tell me what a golden ticket is?

It is a ticket that is....golden.  Seriously, I believe they are like GA Pit tix here in the US or the closest to the stage you can get.  When the Stones played here in Indy at the Speedway they had gold circle, silver and bronze.  Gold was the smallest area and closest t the stage.  Correct me if I'm wrong anyone :)

Anyone buy tickets for more than 1 gig on the presale. Friend gave me his code after he bought 2 for London show and I was able to get 1 disabled ticket (via phonecall) and 2 more GA tickets for the show at Slane

Have the 2 GA tickets printed here at home and got the confirmation number for the disabled tickets so seems like went through alright even though thought were only able to get 4 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, carsonskitz said:

Got two GA's for London, gutted about the golden circle not being a first come first served thing....couldn't afford the £330 for two golden circle's. But must not grumble, roll on June '17! 

This is what they did for Axl/DC, much to my pleasant surprise, as I got there early and next thing I'm locked in right in front of Angus' platform! Was so much better being in GC than GA!

On another note, I've seen this ad twice in 2 different free press publications this morning as well as it being mentioned to me last night by a colleague and this morning by another one.. 

London will sell the fuck out easily I think at this rate, especially if yesterday's fan club presale was any indication!

6721E144-D058-4B74-B205-7C7DE971383F_zps

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ians325 said:

Bought 4 from london ticketmaster.co.uk and 4 from ticketmaster.ie.

Do you think they will honour the tickets etc, I want to do the same but I'm bothered they might cancel the extra ones then I'll be getting some grief from my mates if they don't honour them :-)

2 hours ago, philly85 said:

European Leg 2 2018

Glasgow, Manchester, Cardiff, Oslo, Goteborg, Warsaw, Moscow, Budapest, Berlin, Cologne,  Mannheim, Amsterdam, Marseille, Milan, Zagreb, Barcelona, Sevilla

from your post into God's ears :D