Rumored Concert Date Thread

If GnR plays any other accessible shows prior to Vegas I'm going to stab myself in the neck.

Yeah, I'd be bummed too.

One of the big reasons I laid the money down is thinking/hoping Vegas is going to be first public show.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd be a bit let down if a month from now they announce they are playing a different arena as the first show.

I posted on my site before Eddie and many other journalists and insiders ....

First infos... 24 of November: http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2015/11/guns-n-roses-informacoes-exclusivas-sobre-a-turne-de-reuniao/

And... In 5 January: http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2016/01/guns-n-roses-informacoes-exclusivas-sobre-a-reuniao-da-banda/

The same information that the insider said ... Not to mention ... The Trunk said the same things!

I am no better than anyone... But I am very well informed... I have reliable source.

You know nothing. 99% of axlrose fã clube's posts were first posted here or in MSL's forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I did not access that shitty forum!

I just do not put the talks, not compromising my sources!
But I have to prove it! I'm very well informed!
That's all prejudice!
Just because my website is Brazilian!
Now ... if it were an American!
Everyone would believe it!
that damned! I do not care!

Maybe add some more '!!!' next time.

• Like 1

Download Paris will announce more acts next wednesday:
pj69aH1.png
This is festival is being organized for the first time, by same people who are organizing Download UK. GNR has been a rumour for quite a while.

Rockavaria (Germany) is rumoured to announce 'something' this Thursday. GNR is rumoured there as well, but things have heated up about a seperate show in July on the Hockenheim racetrack (could be part of the one-day Rock N' Heim festival, which would have to be moved from August to July).

These are a few of the bigger EU rock festivals, there's also Hellfest, Pinkpop, Rock Werchter, Isle of Wight (all taking place in June or July) who will release additional acts in a week or 2 / 3. So I guess we'll know by then. All the festivals mentioned here are missing one or more headliners. Stuff like Rock am Ring, Download UK, etcetera would have been an option, but they already have all their headliners in place.

Then in August there's the odd duck in the rumours: Reading/Leeds festival. Odd one date-wise, as it falls out of place with the other festivals all taking place from say end May to begin July, Reading being 3rd week of August. But this festival also has an announcement coming this week (no day specified (yet)). And also odd since a NuGNR show was cut short there, and we all know the turmoil that caused and Axl's reaction to that.

Edited by LovelessNL

If GnR plays any other accessible shows prior to Vegas I'm going to stab myself in the neck.

This.

It'd be ridiculous if they did this AGAIN and I had to change plans and sell yet another ticket. They know there are people who just want to see their FIRST show together. But I guess it's a relatively good method to make it seem like ticket sales are doing amazing.

Well, read something unusual today with the confirmation of Arcade Fire at NOS Alive festival in Portugal.

Apparently there's an insider that leaked all kinds of concert information, all very specific and it eventually turned out to be true.

So, what's apparently on the cards for both Madrid and Barcelona? Yes, it's Guns N' Roses.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/206033-nos-alive-2016/?page=7#comment-4890956

http://www.foroazkenarock.com/t52123p500-jitu-diosa-de-la-informacion

• Like 1

So what if theyre gonna play two more dates before vegas? Everyone's gonna sell their tickets? :)

I'm quite sure that these dates will be the first official Guns n Roses shows. If there should be some warm up shows in the LA area before I don't think they will be announced and will be more of a surprise gig or sth where they will just invite old friends etc. I guess no one here would be able to get tickets for these shows...

• Like 1

So what if theyre gonna play two more dates before vegas? Everyone's gonna sell their tickets? :)

I'm quite sure that these dates will be the first official Guns n Roses shows. If there should be some warm up shows in the LA area before I don't think they will be announced and will be more of a surprise gig or sth where they will just invite old friends etc. I guess no one here would be able to get tickets for these shows...

The Vegas shows were advertised as the first shows, so I think if anything happens beforehand it would indeed be a low-key invite-only kind of gig. But in that case, why not just invite people to a full rehearsal?

The Vegas shows were advertised as the first shows, so I think if anything happens beforehand it would indeed be a low-key invite-only kind of gig. But in that case, why not just invite people to a full rehearsal?

Yeah, at the very least MGM is definitely advertising the shows as the first.

V8Av1Jr.png

Well, read something unusual today with the confirmation of Arcade Fire at NOS Alive festival in Portugal.

Apparently there's an insider that leaked all kinds of concert information, all very specific and it eventually turned out to be true.

So, what's apparently on the cards for both Madrid and Barcelona? Yes, it's Guns N' Roses.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/206033-nos-alive-2016/?page=7#comment-4890956

http://www.foroazkenarock.com/t52123p500-jitu-diosa-de-la-informacion

Especially the confirmation of Arcade Fire makes this a 'reliable source', because no one saw that one coming, as they arent supposed to be touring and those two festivals snatched them exclusively.

So I hope this person is right about GnR. Would mean they are (also?) doing stadiums in Europe, as it makes no mention of a festival (it does with other rumours/predictions). They've been rumoured to play Rock in Rio Lisboa as well, for quite a while.

Edited by LovelessNL

I hope Vegas is the first regardless. No little warmup shows or anything. I got my tickets for Vegas, I don't need the worry of getting tickets for yet another "first" show :lol:

Why are you so worried about going to the "First" show? we all know that Axl is usually terrible for the first show and improves as the tour progresses! ;)

I hope Vegas is the first regardless. No little warmup shows or anything. I got my tickets for Vegas, I don't need the worry of getting tickets for yet another "first" show :lol:

I agree. I remember getting tickets to the first two Hammerstein shows in NYC in '06 because it would have been Axl's first show since the Philly riot. After they sold out, they added two more shows - one before and one following the originally scheduled two. Suddenly, we had tickets to neither the first nor last show, and had to scramble to get tickets to the others.

Why are you so worried about going to the "First" show? we all know that Axl is usually terrible for the first show and improves as the tour progresses! ;)

Because I want to be at the first show that Axl and Slash are back together at.

• Like 1

At the rate they're going with this backwards tour announcement you'll soon be able to see them in February! Edited by James Bond
  • Like 3

At the rate they're going with this backwards tour announcement you'll soon be able to see them in February!

Typical backwards GNR, the longer you wait the earlier you can see them.....

I am thinking/hoping that Axl doesnt want to go any earlier. I am betting he is smart enough to know how huge this is and that he is working with a personal trainer/voice coach, etc., and will need the couple of months for any changes to manifest themselves.

I wouldn't mind if they did a couple small tough to access no cameras allowed warm up shows. I want them to sound good in Vegas.

Rock In Rio Lisbon - Confirmed last year by Portuguese magazine Blitz that festival organizers had a meeting in London where they put an offer on the table for a Guns n' Roses reunion concert at the festival. This made headlines worldwide and the reunion is now confirmed.

Rock In Rio at moment have confirmed all the headliners apart from a mysterious empty day - 26th May

The next Reading/Leeds Festival announcement is tomorrow on Radio 1 at 7:30, I just checked on a forum for the festival and Guns are hotly tipped as the next announcement. A guy who posts on the site mentioned something along the lines of Kerrang saying the band would be on Radio 1 in the morning to coincide with the announcement. Have no idea where he got that info from, I just checked Twitter and their was no mention. You can buy tickets for Reading right now, and they even do an instalment payment plan.