Rumored Concert Date Thread

dude, delete it. this "news" will spread and axl will be pissed and you know. shit will happen

Axl isn't walking away from any three million dollar paydays. The speculation of a few GNR-NERDS isn't gonna wreck negotiations. There's too much money on the line.

Edited by Subtle Signs

wait a minute, hold on here... Do we really thing slash is in contact personally about getting an orchestra together? Im sure guns will have people to pull this info together.

That's what I said a few posts above you. I can see Slash involved in merch design but discussions over the orchestra? If any member was involved,wouldn't it be Axl? Could this guy have been yanking someone's chain? Maybe talking to Fernando doesn't sound as cool as name dropping Slash.

dude, delete it. this "news" will spread and axl will be pissed and you know. shit will happen

Axl isn't walking away from any three million dollar paydays. The speculation of a few GNR-NERDS isn't gonna wreck negotiations. There's too much money on the line.

Its Axl. You never know.

Its Axl. You never know.
If it falls apart,we have a new MYGNRFORUM shirt slogan. " Sorry Germany,blame xBrownstonex" Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

I didnt ask him which agency. He was also a bit tight lipped about the city where it's gonna take place. But its gonna be in Northrine-Westphalia.

He gave me his number, so i think i am gonna ask him at some point how things are going.

What i learned from that was: Always wear your GNR sweater/shirt. You might meet people who know shit :D

I guess this is something that would take place somewhere in 2017? Judged by the state of negotiations and planning that would need to happen after that, not to mention rehearsals etcetera.

Its Axl. You never know.
If it falls apart,we have a new MYGNRFORUM shirt slogan. " Sorry Germany,blame xBrownstonex"

It makes a change from NGOGed! :D